Sautéed Garlic and Herb Vegetables

Babylyn15

Novice Foodie
I'm a vegetable lover and I always experiment with recipes! Here's a simple vegetable recipe:
Sautéed Garlic and Herb Vegetab.jpg

Sautéed Garlic and Herb Vegetables

Ingredients:

• Assorted vegetables (such as bell peppers, zucchini, mushrooms, carrots, broccoli)
  • Garlic cloves, minced
  • Olive oil or butter
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Fresh herbs (such as parsley, thyme, or rosemary), chopped (optional)
Instructions:

1. Wash and prepare the vegetables by cutting them into bite-sized pieces.
  2. Heat olive oil or butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
  3. Add minced garlic to the skillet and sauté for about 1 minute until fragrant.
  4. Add the prepared vegetables to the skillet, spreading them out in an even layer.
  5. Season the vegetables with salt and pepper to taste.
  6. Sauté the vegetables, stirring occasionally, until they are tender-crisp and lightly browned, about 5-7 minutes.
  7. If using fresh herbs, sprinkle them over the vegetables during the last minute of cooking.
  8. Once cooked, remove the skillet from heat and transfer the sautéed vegetables to a serving dish.
  9. Serve hot as a side dish or as a topping for rice, pasta, or grilled meats.
  10. Enjoy your flavorful sautéed garlic and herb vegetables!

Just whipped up a batch of these sautéed garlic and herb vegetables and they are a total game changer! 🥦🌿 The aroma of garlic and herbs filling my kitchen was pure bliss, and the flavors packed a punch with every bite. Plus, it's such a simple yet elegant side dish that pairs perfectly with any main course. Definitely adding this recipe to my regular rotation! Thanks for sharing! 🍽️👩‍🍳

Back