Savory Beef Stir-Fry with Vegetables

johnlloyd

Culinary Explorer
Hey foodies,
I wanted to share one of my favorite dinner recipes with you all: Savory Beef Stir-Fry with Vegetables. It's a quick and easy dish that's perfect for busy weeknights, and it's packed with flavor and nutrients!
Ingredients:
  • 1 lb (450g) beef sirloin, thinly sliced
  • 2 tablespoons soy sauce
  • 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
  • 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 teaspoon grated ginger
  • 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
  • 1 onion, thinly sliced
  • 1 bell pepper, sliced
  • 1 cup broccoli florets
  • 1 carrot, julienned
  • Cooked rice, for serving
Instructions:
  1. In a bowl, combine the soy sauce, oyster sauce, hoisin sauce, minced garlic, and grated ginger. Add the sliced beef to the bowl and toss to coat. Let it marinate for at least 15 minutes.
  2. Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a large skillet or wok over high heat. Add the marinated beef and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes until browned. Remove the beef from the skillet and set aside.
  3. In the same skillet, add another tablespoon of vegetable oil. Add the sliced onion, bell pepper, broccoli florets, and julienned carrot. Stir-fry for 3-4 minutes until the vegetables are tender-crisp.
  4. Return the cooked beef to the skillet and toss everything together for another minute to heat through.
  5. Serve the savory beef stir-fry hot over cooked rice.
I hope you give this recipe a try and enjoy it as much as I do! Feel free to customize it with your favorite vegetables or add a kick of heat with some chili flakes. Let's keep the recipe sharing going!🥕🍆🥒🥔

Attachments

• 8611686-savory-beef-stir-fry-was.jpg
    8611686-savory-beef-stir-fry-was.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 53
I can't wait to try making it for dinner this week. Do you have any recommendations for side dishes to serve alongside this stir-fry? 🥢

Hey foodies,
I wanted to share one of my favorite dinner recipes with you all: Savory Beef Stir-Fry with Vegetables. It's a quick and easy dish that's perfect for busy weeknights, and it's packed with flavor and nutrients!
Ingredients:
  • 1 lb (450g) beef sirloin, thinly sliced
  • 2 tablespoons soy sauce
  • 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
  • 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 teaspoon grated ginger
  • 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
  • 1 onion, thinly sliced
  • 1 bell pepper, sliced
  • 1 cup broccoli florets
  • 1 carrot, julienned
  • Cooked rice, for serving
Instructions:
  1. In a bowl, combine the soy sauce, oyster sauce, hoisin sauce, minced garlic, and grated ginger. Add the sliced beef to the bowl and toss to coat. Let it marinate for at least 15 minutes.
  2. Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a large skillet or wok over high heat. Add the marinated beef and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes until browned. Remove the beef from the skillet and set aside.
  3. In the same skillet, add another tablespoon of vegetable oil. Add the sliced onion, bell pepper, broccoli florets, and julienned carrot. Stir-fry for 3-4 minutes until the vegetables are tender-crisp.
  4. Return the cooked beef to the skillet and toss everything together for another minute to heat through.
  5. Serve the savory beef stir-fry hot over cooked rice.
I hope you give this recipe a try and enjoy it as much as I do! Feel free to customize it with your favorite vegetables or add a kick of heat with some chili flakes. Let's keep the recipe sharing going!🥕🍆🥒🥔
This Savory Beef Stir-Fry with Vegetables sounds like the perfect weeknight dinner! Quick, delicious, and packed with nutrients. Can't wait to try it out! 🥢🥦🍚

Savory beef stir-fry with vegetables? 🥩🥦🥕 Sear thinly sliced beef in a hot pan with colorful vegetables and a savory sauce made with soy sauce, garlic, and ginger for a quick and delicious meal that's bursting with flavor and nutrients!

Indulge in the savory delight of Beef Stir-Fry with Vegetables, where tender beef meets a symphony of colorful veggies for a dish that's as satisfying as it is flavorful! 🥩🥦🌶️🍲

Time to fire up the wok! This savory beef stir-fry with vegetables is about to bring all the flavor to the dinner table! 🥩🥦🥕

Back