• 1 pound chicken breast, diced
  • 1 onion, chopped
  • 1 bell pepper, chopped (any color)
  • 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
  • 1 zucchini, chopped
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 teaspoon dried thyme
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 1/2 cup shredded cheese (optional, but I love using cheddar or mozzarella)
  • Fresh parsley, chopped (for garnish)
Instructions:

1. Make the Crepe Batter:
    • In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour and eggs. Gradually add in the milk and water, stirring to combine. Add the salt and melted butter; beat until smooth.
    • Heat a lightly oiled frying pan over medium-high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the pan, using approximately 1/4 cup for each crepe. Tilt the pan with a circular motion so that the batter coats the surface evenly.
    • Cook the crepe for about 2 minutes, until the bottom is light brown. Loosen with a spatula, turn and cook the other side. Keep crepes warm while you prepare the filling.
  2. Prepare the Filling:
    • In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the diced chicken and cook until browned and cooked through, about 5-7 minutes.
    • Add the onion, bell pepper, mushrooms, and zucchini. Cook until the vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes. Add the garlic and thyme, and cook for another minute. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
    • If you're using cheese, sprinkle it over the filling and let it melt slightly.
  3. Assemble the Crepes:
    • Spoon a generous amount of the chicken and vegetable filling into the center of each crepe. Fold the sides over the filling, then fold the ends over to form a neat package.
    • Garnish with fresh parsley and serve warm.
      Savory-Cheesy-Chicken-Crepes.jpg
These crepes are perfect for a cozy meal, and you can easily switch up the filling with whatever you have on hand. Enjoy!

Let me know if you try them or if you have any fun variations!

Happy cooking,

Ingredients:

For the Crepes:​

• 1 cup all-purpose flour
  • 2 large eggs
  • 1 cup milk
  • 1/2 cup water
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 2 tablespoons butter, melted

For the Filling:​

• 1 tablespoon olive oil
  • 1 pound chicken breast, diced
  • 1 onion, chopped
  • 1 bell pepper, chopped (any color)
  • 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
  • 1 zucchini, chopped
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 teaspoon dried thyme
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 1/2 cup shredded cheese (optional, but I love using cheddar or mozzarella)
  • Fresh parsley, chopped (for garnish)
Instructions:

1. Make the Crepe Batter:
    • In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour and eggs. Gradually add in the milk and water, stirring to combine. Add the salt and melted butter; beat until smooth.
    • Heat a lightly oiled frying pan over medium-high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the pan, using approximately 1/4 cup for each crepe. Tilt the pan with a circular motion so that the batter coats the surface evenly.
    • Cook the crepe for about 2 minutes, until the bottom is light brown. Loosen with a spatula, turn and cook the other side. Keep crepes warm while you prepare the filling.
  2. Prepare the Filling:
    • In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the diced chicken and cook until browned and cooked through, about 5-7 minutes.
    • Add the onion, bell pepper, mushrooms, and zucchini. Cook until the vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes. Add the garlic and thyme, and cook for another minute. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
    • If you're using cheese, sprinkle it over the filling and let it melt slightly.
  3. Assemble the Crepes:
    • Spoon a generous amount of the chicken and vegetable filling into the center of each crepe. Fold the sides over the filling, then fold the ends over to form a neat package.
    • Garnish with fresh parsley and serve warm.View attachment 3054
These crepes are perfect for a cozy meal, and you can easily switch up the filling with whatever you have on hand. Enjoy!

Let me know if you try them or if you have any fun variations!

Happy cooking,
This savory chicken and vegetable crepes recipe sounds like a delightful twist on a classic dish! I love the idea of combining tender chicken and assorted veggies wrapped in delicate crepes. It's a perfect blend of flavors and textures, and I can imagine it being a hit for brunch or dinner. Plus, crepes are so versatile; you can customize the filling to suit your preferences. Can't wait to whip up a batch of these savory delights! Thanks for sharing the recipe!

🍗🥦🥞 What a delicious joy! The Chicken and Vegetable Crepes are a culinary wonder. With each bite, you'll enjoy the perfect combination of juicy chicken, fresh vegetables, and melting cheese wrapped in a thin crepe. Perfect for a comfortable lunch at any time of day! Bon appétit! 🍽️

Your savory chicken and vegetable crepes recipe is calling my name! Love how versatile and delicious it looks—perfect for a cozy dinner or brunch. Can't wait to whip up a batch! Thanks for sharing this yummy recipe!

Back