Savory Garlic Butter Chicken

hoyeon

Culinary Explorer
Hello food-loving friends!

I'm thrilled to share one of my family's go-to dinner recipes: Savory Garlic Butter Chicken. It's a dish that's simple to make yet tastes incredibly indulgent, making it perfect for any night of the week. Let's dive into the ingredients and steps:

Ingredients:

• 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
  • 4 tablespoons of unsalted butter
  • 4 cloves of garlic, minced
  • 1 teaspoon of dried thyme
  • 1 teaspoon of dried rosemary
  • Salt and black pepper to taste
  • 1/4 cup of chicken broth
  • Fresh parsley, chopped (for garnish)
Instructions:

1. Begin by seasoning the chicken breasts with salt, black pepper, dried thyme, and dried rosemary on both sides.
  2. In a large skillet, melt 2 tablespoons of butter over medium-high heat.
  3. Once the butter is melted and bubbling, add the seasoned chicken breasts to the skillet. Cook for about 6-7 minutes on each side, or until they are golden brown and cooked through. Make sure to adjust the heat if necessary to prevent burning.
  4. Once the chicken is cooked, transfer it to a plate and cover it to keep warm.
  5. In the same skillet, melt the remaining 2 tablespoons of butter over medium heat.
  6. Add the minced garlic to the skillet and sauté for about 1-2 minutes, or until it becomes fragrant.
  7. Pour in the chicken broth and scrape any browned bits from the bottom of the skillet to incorporate them into the sauce.
  8. Let the sauce simmer for a few minutes until it thickens slightly.
  9. Return the cooked chicken breasts to the skillet, turning them to coat evenly in the garlic butter sauce.
  10. Allow the chicken to simmer in the sauce for another 2-3 minutes to absorb the flavors.
  11. Once ready, transfer the chicken and sauce to a serving platter.
  12. Garnish with freshly chopped parsley for a pop of color and extra flavor.
  13. Serve the Savory Garlic Butter Chicken hot alongside your favorite side dishes, such as roasted vegetables or mashed potatoes.
I hope you all enjoy this recipe as much as my family does! Don't hesitate to share your feedback or any modifications you make. Let's keep the culinary inspiration flowing!

Attachments

• garlic-butter-chicken (1).jpg
    garlic-butter-chicken (1).jpg
    286.5 KB · Views: 86
I'm definitely trying it out! Plus, it sounds like it would pair perfectly with some roasted vegetables or a fresh salad. Thanks for sharing! 🌟

Back