Savory Garlic Parmesan Penne

Xerxes

Culinary Explorer
Hi guys, Yesterday, I come up with this delightful twist on classic pasta, and it turned out nice for me :) . This recipe is easy and yet affordable , the problem is it makes me crave for more :LOL:
garlic parmesan penne.jpg
so here's how I did it

Ingredients:
  • 8 ounces of penne pasta
  • 3 tablespoons of olive oil
  • 3 cloves of garlic, minced
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
  • 2 tablespoons of freshly chopped parsley
Instructions:
  1. Cook the penne pasta according to the package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
  2. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the minced garlic and sauté until fragrant, about 1-2 minutes. Be careful not to let the garlic burn.
  3. Add the cooked penne pasta to the skillet and toss to coat evenly with the garlic-infused olive oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
  4. Remove the skillet from the heat and sprinkle the grated Parmesan cheese over the pasta. Toss again to combine.
  5. Transfer the pasta to a serving dish and garnish with freshly chopped parsley.
  6. Serve hot and enjoy your delicious and budget-friendly meal 😁

If you're feeling indulgent, throw in some crispy bacon or grilled chicken for a protein-packed meal that will keep you full for hours. also If you have any suggestion or reccomendations, let me know in the comments I'm always looking for new inspiration in the kitchen. Thanks!​

Wow, your garlic parmesan penne recipe sounds amazing! 🤤 I'm a huge fan of easy and affordable meals, so this is right up my alley. I can totally relate to the craving for more, haha! Adding crispy bacon or grilled chicken sounds like a delicious idea for some extra protein. Thanks for sharing the recipe—I'll definitely give it a try soon! 😊

Back