Savory Parmesan and Rosemary Bread

stephaniesooenjoyer

Novice Foodie
Hey bread enthusiasts! 🍞 Looking to jazz up your baking routine? I've got a treat for you—my savory Parmesan and rosemary bread recipe! It's packed with flavor and perfect for any occasion. Let's get baking! 🌿🧀
Savory Parmesan and Rosemary Bread.jpg

Ingredients:

• 3 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1 packet (2 1/4 tsp) active dry yeast
  • 1 cup warm water
  • 2 tbsp olive oil
  • 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
  • 2 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 1/2 tsp garlic powder
  • Additional grated Parmesan and rosemary for topping
Instructions:

1. In a large mixing bowl, dissolve the yeast in warm water and let it sit for 5 minutes until foamy.
  2. Stir in the olive oil, grated Parmesan cheese, chopped rosemary, salt, and garlic powder.
  3. Gradually add the flour, mixing until a dough forms.
  4. Knead the dough on a lightly floured surface for about 5-7 minutes until smooth and elastic.
  5. Place the dough in a greased bowl, cover with a clean kitchen towel, and let it rise in a warm place for about 1 hour or until doubled in size.
  6. Punch down the dough and shape it into a loaf.
  7. Place the loaf on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
  8. Cover the loaf with a clean kitchen towel and let it rise for another 30 minutes.
  9. Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
  10. Before baking, sprinkle the top of the loaf with additional grated Parmesan cheese and chopped rosemary.
  11. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown and hollow-sounding when tapped on the bottom.
  12. Let the bread cool on a wire rack before slicing.

Hey bread enthusiasts! 🍞 Looking to jazz up your baking routine? I've got a treat for you—my savory Parmesan and rosemary bread recipe! It's packed with flavor and perfect for any occasion. Let's get baking! 🌿🧀
View attachment 3584

Ingredients:

• 1 cup warm water
  • 2 tbsp olive oil
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 1/2 tsp garlic powder
Instructions:

1. In a large mixing bowl, dissolve the yeast in warm water and let it sit for 5 minutes until foamy.
  2. Stir in the olive oil, grated Parmesan cheese, chopped rosemary, salt, and garlic powder.
  4. Knead the dough on a lightly floured surface for about 5-7 minutes until smooth and elastic.
  5. Place the dough in a greased bowl, cover with a clean kitchen towel, and let it rise in a warm place for about 1 hour or until doubled in size.
  8. Cover the loaf with a clean kitchen towel and let it rise for another 30 minutes.
  10. Before baking, sprinkle the top of the loaf with additional grated Parmesan cheese and chopped rosemary.
  11. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown and hollow-sounding when tapped on the bottom.
A light drizzle of olive oil on top before baking can give the crust a nice golden color and extra flavor. 🍞

View attachment 3584

Ingredients:

• 1 cup warm water
  • 2 tbsp olive oil
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 1/2 tsp garlic powder
Instructions:

This savory Parmesan and rosemary bread recipe looks amazing! I bet the aroma while it's baking is heavenly. Has anyone tried adding some roasted garlic cloves into the dough for an extra kick of flavor? Can't wait to bake this for my next dinner party! 🍞🧀🌿

Hey, this Savory Parmesan and Rosemary Bread recipe sounds amazing! 🍞🧀🌿 Can't wait to enjoy the delicious aroma and flavors! 😋✨

Thanks a bunch for sharing your recipe for Savory Parmesan and Rosemary Bread! 🍞🧀🌿 It sounds absolutely delicious and perfect for adding a burst of flavor to any meal. I love the combination of savory Parmesan cheese and fragrant rosemary—it's a match made in bread heaven! Can't wait to bake a loaf and fill my kitchen with those amazing aromas. Do you have any tips for achieving that perfect crust or any creative serving suggestions? Excited to give this recipe a try! 🌟

Back