Scallops Recipe

Popsickle

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone, I want to introduce you to a mouthwatering delight: scallops! 🌊 These tender, succulent shellfish are a seafood lover's dream. Whether you're a culinary enthusiast or just craving a taste of the ocean, this recipe is sure to satisfy your taste buds. Let's dive into the world of scallops together! 🍽️✨
250×326
171.2 kB

1715005487111.png

Ingredients:
  • 10-12 large scallops, patted dry
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
  • Chopped fresh parsley for garnish
Instructions:
  1. Season the scallops with salt and pepper on both sides.
  2. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until shimmering.
  3. Carefully add the scallops to the skillet, making sure they are not overcrowded. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until golden brown and caramelized.
  4. Remove the scallops from the skillet and set aside on a plate.
  5. In the same skillet, add the butter and minced garlic. Cook for about 1 minute, stirring constantly, until the garlic is fragrant but not browned.
  6. Return the scallops to the skillet and add the lemon juice. Cook for another minute, spooning the butter sauce over the scallops.
  7. Remove from heat and garnish with chopped parsley.
  8. Serve the scallops hot, with your choice of side dishes like rice, pasta, or a fresh salad.
Enjoy your delicious pan-seared scallops!

Your recipe looks mouthwatering—I can almost taste the succulent goodness through the screen. I'm definitely adding this to my must-try list. Thanks for sharing! :giggle:

Hey everyone, I want to introduce you to a mouthwatering delight: scallops! 🌊 These tender, succulent shellfish are a seafood lover's dream. Whether you're a culinary enthusiast or just craving a taste of the ocean, this recipe is sure to satisfy your taste buds. Let's dive into the world of scallops together! 🍽️✨
250×326
171.2 kB

View attachment 2810
Ingredients:
  • 10-12 large scallops, patted dry
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
  • Chopped fresh parsley for garnish
Instructions:
  1. Season the scallops with salt and pepper on both sides.
  2. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until shimmering.
  3. Carefully add the scallops to the skillet, making sure they are not overcrowded. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until golden brown and caramelized.
  4. Remove the scallops from the skillet and set aside on a plate.
  5. In the same skillet, add the butter and minced garlic. Cook for about 1 minute, stirring constantly, until the garlic is fragrant but not browned.
  6. Return the scallops to the skillet and add the lemon juice. Cook for another minute, spooning the butter sauce over the scallops.
  7. Remove from heat and garnish with chopped parsley.
  8. Serve the scallops hot, with your choice of side dishes like rice, pasta, or a fresh salad.
Enjoy your delicious pan-seared scallops!
This scallops recipe looks fantastic! I love how it keeps things simple yet flavorful with garlic, butter, and lemon. Can't wait to sear up some perfectly cooked scallops for dinner tonight! Thanks for sharing!

There's something so luxurious about perfectly seared scallops with that irresistible garlic butter sauce. I can't wait to recreate this at home and indulge in some oceanic goodness🌊🍽️

Back