Scallops With Herbed Brown Butter 🍴✨

Marcussikreyvingx

Culinary Explorer
Taking a break from the daily grind, I decided to experiment with a new recipe. 🍴 Today, I'm excited to share my journey of making Scallops With Herbed Brown Butter, a dish that promises to tantalize your taste buds with its exquisite flavors and simplicity. 😋

Scallops With Herbed Brown Butter (2).jpg

1lb. sea scallops, side muscle removed
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
4 sprigs herbs (such as tarragon, lemon thyme, or sage)
2 tsp. fresh lemon juice
1 tablespoon olive oil

Preparation​

1. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season scallops with salt and pepper and cook until deep golden brown on 1 side, about 3 minutes. Turn scallops and add butter and herbs to pan. Continue cooking, spooning butter over scallops often, until scallops are cooked through and butter is brown and smells nutty, about 3 minutes longer. Add lemon juice. Serve scallops with brown butter pan sauce.

Don't rush the browning of the butter; it's key to the dish's flavor. Enjoy the process and savor every bite! 🍽️

Yay! The simplicity of the recipe is what really gets me ..just a few ingredients, but the flavors sound amazing :love: Love the tip about not rushing the browning of the butter to get that nutty goodness! 😋 Thanks for sharing this recipe!!

Taking a break from the daily grind, I decided to experiment with a new recipe. 🍴 Today, I'm excited to share my journey of making Scallops With Herbed Brown Butter, a dish that promises to tantalize your taste buds with its exquisite flavors and simplicity. 😋

View attachment 1771

1lb. sea scallops, side muscle removed
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
4 sprigs herbs (such as tarragon, lemon thyme, or sage)
2 tsp. fresh lemon juice
1 tablespoon olive oil

Preparation​

1. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season scallops with salt and pepper and cook until deep golden brown on 1 side, about 3 minutes. Turn scallops and add butter and herbs to pan. Continue cooking, spooning butter over scallops often, until scallops are cooked through and butter is brown and smells nutty, about 3 minutes longer. Add lemon juice. Serve scallops with brown butter pan sauce.

Don't rush the browning of the butter; it's key to the dish's flavor. Enjoy the process and savor every bite! 🍽️
Thanks for sharing the Scallops With Herbed Brown Butter recipe! It sounds like a delectable and sophisticated dish, perfect for enjoying the succulent scallops paired with the rich and aromatic brown butter infused with herbs. Can't wait to cook up this flavorful and elegant meal for a special occasion. 🍽️🐚🌿

Scallops with herbed brown butter? Now that's a gourmet treat fit for any occasion! 🍴✨ Savor the succulent scallops bathed in fragrant brown butter infused with herbs for a truly elegant and unforgettable dining experience!

Yum, sounds delicious! 😋👌 I can already imagine the savory flavors of those perfectly seared scallops bathed in herbed brown butter. Thanks for sharing this mouthwatering recipe! 🍴✨

Those scallops with herbed brown butter look absolutely divine! The combination of flavors must be out of this world. I can almost taste the savory richness just by looking at the picture. I'm definitely bookmarking this recipe to try it out soon. Thanks for sharing such a delicious dish! 🍴✨

Back