Seafood Boil Sauce Recipe

doebadie

Novice Foodie
seafood-boil-sauce-2.jpg

I recently whipped up a seafood boil sauce, and it was an absolute game-changer! It brought so much flavor to our shrimp and crab, everyone was asking for the recipe. If you want to elevate your seafood boil, this sauce is a must-try.

Ingredients:

- 1 cup unsalted butter​
- 1 head of garlic, minced​
- 1 lemon, juiced​
- 2 tablespoons Old Bay seasoning​
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika​
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper (adjust to taste)​
- 1 tablespoon sugar​
- Salt and pepper to taste​
- 1/4 cup hot sauce (like Tabasco)​
- Fresh parsley, chopped (for garnish)​

Instructions:
1. Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat.​
2. Add the minced garlic and sauté until fragrant.​
3. Stir in the lemon juice, Old Bay seasoning, smoked paprika, cayenne pepper, and sugar.​
4. Season with salt and pepper to taste.​
5. Mix in the hot sauce and let it simmer for a few minutes until everything is well combined.​
6. Garnish with fresh parsley and serve warm over your favorite seafood.​

This sauce really made our seafood feast special, and it's now a staple in our kitchen. Give it a try, and I'm sure you'll love it too! 🍤🌿

If you're trying this sauce, consider adding a bit more cayenne for extra heat—it really brought out the flavors when I made it. Enjoy! 🌶️

Wow, this sounds amazing! I'm always looking for ways to make seafood boils even tastier. This sauce recipe looks super easy to follow too. 🙂👍😉👌

View attachment 4490
I recently whipped up a seafood boil sauce, and it was an absolute game-changer! It brought so much flavor to our shrimp and crab, everyone was asking for the recipe. If you want to elevate your seafood boil, this sauce is a must-try.

Ingredients:

- 1 cup unsalted butter​
- 1 head of garlic, minced​
- 1 lemon, juiced​
- 2 tablespoons Old Bay seasoning​
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika​
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper (adjust to taste)​
- 1 tablespoon sugar​
- Salt and pepper to taste​
- 1/4 cup hot sauce (like Tabasco)​
- Fresh parsley, chopped (for garnish)​

Instructions:
1. Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat.​
2. Add the minced garlic and sauté until fragrant.​
3. Stir in the lemon juice, Old Bay seasoning, smoked paprika, cayenne pepper, and sugar.​
4. Season with salt and pepper to taste.​
5. Mix in the hot sauce and let it simmer for a few minutes until everything is well combined.​
6. Garnish with fresh parsley and serve warm over your favorite seafood.​

This sauce really made our seafood feast special, and it's now a staple in our kitchen. Give it a try, and I'm sure you'll love it too! 🍤🌿
This seafood boil sauce recipe looks like it packs a punch! Can't wait to try it out at my next backyard cookout.

Back