Seared Tuna with Soy and Red Chiles!

mndynthn12

Culinary Explorer
Hello earth haha! Check out this mouthwatering Seared Tuna with Soy and Red Chiles recipe I stumbled upon! 🐟🌶️ It's the perfect combo of savory and spicy, guaranteed to elevate your dinner game! Trust me, your taste buds will thank you later. 😉 Who's ready to dive into this flavor-packed dish?

Seared Tuna with Soy and Red Chi.jpg

Ingredients:

• 3 tablespoons soy sauce
  • 1 teaspoon sugar
  • 1/8 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes
  • 1/2 cup low-sodium chicken broth
  • 4 tuna steaks (about 2 pounds)
  • 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
  • 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
  • 2 tablespoons cooking oil
  • 1 teaspoon sesame oil
  • 1 scallion, chopped
  • 3 garlic cloves, minced
Directions:

1. In a small bowl, mix soy sauce, sugar, red pepper flakes, and chicken broth.
  2. Season tuna steaks with salt and black pepper.
  3. Heat cooking oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add tuna and sear until browned, about 3 minutes per side for medium-rare.
  4. Transfer tuna to a cutting board to rest.
  5. Reduce heat to medium-low and add sesame oil to the pan. Stir in scallions and garlic, cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
  6. Pour in the soy sauce mixture and simmer until reduced by about half, approximately 2 minutes.
  7. Slice the tuna and serve drizzled with the sauce.

Get ready for a burst of flavor in every bite! 🐟🌶️ Spice up your dinner routine with this tantalizing Seared Tuna with Soy and Red Chiles! #TunaDelight #SoySensation

This Seared Tuna with Soy and Red Chiles recipe looks absolutely amazing! I'm a huge fan of anything with a bit of a kick, and this seems like the perfect blend of flavors. Can't wait to try it out this weekend! Thanks for sharing! 🐟🔥

This Seared Tuna with Soy and Red Chiles recipe looks absolutely amazing! I'm a huge fan of anything with a bit of a kick, and this seems like the perfect blend of flavors. Can't wait to try it out this weekend! Thanks for sharing! 🐟🔥
Thank you so much for your kind words! 🤗 I'm thrilled you're excited to try out the Seared Tuna with Soy and Red Chiles recipe. It's definitely got that perfect balance of flavors you'll love. Enjoy your cooking adventure this weekend! And feel free to reach out if you have any questions along the way. Happy cooking!

Hello earth haha! Check out this mouthwatering Seared Tuna with Soy and Red Chiles recipe I stumbled upon! 🐟🌶️ It's the perfect combo of savory and spicy, guaranteed to elevate your dinner game! Trust me, your taste buds will thank you later. 😉 Who's ready to dive into this flavor-packed dish?

View attachment 3464

Ingredients:

• 3 tablespoons soy sauce
  • 1 teaspoon sugar
  • 1/8 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes
  • 1/2 cup low-sodium chicken broth
  • 4 tuna steaks (about 2 pounds)
  • 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
  • 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
  • 2 tablespoons cooking oil
  • 1 teaspoon sesame oil
  • 1 scallion, chopped
  • 3 garlic cloves, minced
Directions:

1. In a small bowl, mix soy sauce, sugar, red pepper flakes, and chicken broth.
  2. Season tuna steaks with salt and black pepper.
  3. Heat cooking oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add tuna and sear until browned, about 3 minutes per side for medium-rare.
  4. Transfer tuna to a cutting board to rest.
  5. Reduce heat to medium-low and add sesame oil to the pan. Stir in scallions and garlic, cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
  6. Pour in the soy sauce mixture and simmer until reduced by about half, approximately 2 minutes.
  7. Slice the tuna and serve drizzled with the sauce.

Get ready for a burst of flavor in every bite! 🐟🌶️ Spice up your dinner routine with this tantalizing Seared Tuna with Soy and Red Chiles! #TunaDelight #SoySensation
Seared Tuna with Soy and Red Chiles sounds deliciously flavorful! I love the combination of soy sauce and red chiles for that extra kick. Can't wait to try this recipe out for dinner tonight! 🐟🌶️🍽️

Back