Semisweet Chocolate Mousse

EternalVoyager

Culinary Explorer

Hey there, everyone! I stumbled upon this super easy yet incredibly delicious recipe online. I've made it several times myself, and it's always a hit. Now, I'm excited to share it with all of you. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

Ingredient
semi sweet choco mousse.jpg

• 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
  • 1 tablespoon water
  • 1 large egg yolk, lightly beaten
  • 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
  • 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
  • 1 tablespoon sugar
  • Optional: Whipped cream and raspberries
  • Directions​

1. In a small saucepan, melt chocolate chips with water; stir until smooth. Stir a small amount of hot chocolate mixture into egg yolk; return all to the pan, stirring constantly. Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until slightly thickened. Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla. Quickly transfer to a small bowl. Stir occasionally until completely cooled.
    2. In a small bowl, beat whipping cream until it begins to thicken. Add sugar; beat until soft peaks form. Fold into cooled chocolate mixture. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. If desired, garnish with whipped cream and raspberries.

Semisweet chocolate mousse? ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ’ซ Indulge in this lusciously creamy dessert made with rich semisweet chocolate and whipped cream, resulting in a light and airy mousse that's simply irresistible - perfect for satisfying your sweet cravings!

Indulge your sweet tooth with this decadent semisweet chocolate mousseโ€”velvety smooth and oh-so-satisfying! ๐Ÿซโœจ

Chocolate mousse is always a decadent treat, and your recipe sounds absolutely delightful. I appreciate the simplicity and elegance of using semisweet chocolate for a rich and indulgent flavor. The fluffy texture and intense chocolatey taste make it a perfect dessert for any occasion. I can't wait to try out your recipe and savor every spoonful of this heavenly mousse! ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿฅ„

Back