Shaken Espresso Recipe

doebadie

Novice Foodie
straw-in-iced-shaken-espresso-700x1050.jpg

I recently tried making a shaken espresso at home, and it turned out so refreshing that I had to share it with you! It's super easy and gives you that café-quality drink right in your kitchen.

Ingredients:​

• 2 shots of espresso
  • 1 tablespoon of simple syrup (or to taste)
  • Ice cubes
  • Milk (optional)

Instructions:​

1. Brew your espresso shots and let them cool slightly.
  2. Fill a cocktail shaker with ice cubes.
  3. Pour the espresso and simple syrup over the ice.
  4. Shake vigorously for about 10-15 seconds until the mixture is frothy and chilled.
  5. Pour the shaken espresso into a glass filled with ice.
  6. If you like, top it off with a splash of milk for a creamy touch.
The result is a smooth, frothy, and perfectly chilled espresso that's great for a pick-me-up any time of day. Enjoy! ☕✨

View attachment 4884

I recently tried making a shaken espresso at home, and it turned out so refreshing that I had to share it with you! It's super easy and gives you that café-quality drink right in your kitchen.

• 2 shots of espresso
  • Ice cubes
  • Milk (optional)

4. Shake vigorously for about 10-15 seconds until the mixture is frothy and chilled.
The result is a smooth, frothy, and perfectly chilled espresso that's great for a pick-me-up any time of day. Enjoy! ☕✨
It’s simple: espresso, ice, and simple syrup shaken together. I think it’s refreshing and energizing! 🌟❄️

Wow, this Shaken Espresso looks like the perfect pick-me-up! ☕✨ Can’t wait to try this and give my mornings a delicious boost. Thanks for sharing! 😊

View attachment 4884

• 2 shots of espresso
  • Ice cubes
  • Milk (optional)

Shaken espresso sounds like the perfect pick-me-up! Excited to try this—love that frothy texture. Thanks for sharing the recipe! ☕✨

Back