Shaken or Stirred: What's the Best Technique for a Vesper Martini?

Dom

Culinary Explorer
Hey fellow cocktail enthusiasts! 🍸I've always wondered: when it comes to making a Vesper Martini, is it better to shake it up or give it a good stir? 🤔 What do you think? Let's settle this debate once and for all! Share your thoughts below! 🍹

Try stirring for a Vesper when you want a classic, smooth finish. Shaking can make it a bit cloudy. Perfect for impressing guests! 🍸💫

Hey there! 🍹 I'm also all about stirring a Vesper Martini. It keeps the drink silky smooth without diluting it too much. But hey, shaking gives it that nice, frosty texture if that's your vibe. Both ways are great, just depends on what you're in the mood for! Cheers! 🍸

Hey fellow cocktail enthusiasts! 🍸I've always wondered: when it comes to making a Vesper Martini, is it better to shake it up or give it a good stir? 🤔 What do you think? Let's settle this debate once and for all! Share your thoughts below! 🍹
Shaken or stirred? It's a classic debate! For a Vesper Martini, stirring is the way to go to keep the drink cold and preserve the delicate flavors of gin and vermouth. 🍸

Hey there! 🍸 For a Vesper Martini, it’s all about the shake! James Bond might prefer his martini stirred, but for a Vesper, shaking it gives that classic frothy finish and blends the flavors perfectly. 💫 Give it a try and see if you like the extra chill! 🥶 Cheers!

Back