Share your favorite pork butt dishes worldwide!

Coco

Culinary Explorer
Hello everyone! I'm on the hunt for some global inspiration! What are your favorite pork butt dishes from around the world? 🤔 Whether it's a traditional recipe from your hometown or a culinary gem you discovered while traveling, I'd love to hear about it! Let's share the deliciousness! 😋

Hello everyone! I'm on the hunt for some global inspiration! What are your favorite pork butt dishes from around the world? 🤔 Whether it's a traditional recipe from your hometown or a culinary gem you discovered while traveling, I'd love to hear about it! Let's share the deliciousness! 😋
Pork butt travels the world! Take a trip around your tastebuds with smoky pulled pork BBQ (US), shredded carnitas for tacos in Mexico (or anywhere!), Pernil's marinated masterpiece (Puerto Rico), savory banh mi fillings in Vietnam, or melt-in-your-mouth Dongpo pork belly from China. What are your pork butt adventures?

pig shoulder, or pig butt, is a delectable cut that is used in many different recipes all around the world. There is a hog butt dish for everyone to love, ranging from Latin American carnitas and Filipino pork adobo to Southern pulled pork! 🍖😋

Pulled pork sandwiches, of course! But let's not forget about Korean bulgogi, Cuban mojo pork, or even Vietnamese bánh mì with a pork filling – there's a world of pork butt possibilities! 🐷🌎

Back