Should I be refrigerating roasted garlic?

Mhal_Lee

Novice Foodie
I'm a bit new to cooking with roasted garlic and unsure about the best storage methods. Does it need to be refrigerated, or is there another way to keep it fresh? Any suggestions or personal storage tips would be super helpful! ❄️🧄

Yes, you should definitely refrigerate roasted garlic to keep it fresh! Pop it in an airtight container in the fridge, and it’ll stay good for about 1-2 weeks. If you’ve got a lot and want to keep it longer, you can freeze it in small portions. Just make sure it’s well-sealed to prevent freezer burn. Happy cooking! ❄️🧄

I'm a bit new to cooking with roasted garlic and unsure about the best storage methods. Does it need to be refrigerated, or is there another way to keep it fresh? Any suggestions or personal storage tips would be super helpful! ❄️🧄
Roasted garlic should be kept in the fridge to stay fresh. Just place it in an airtight container to avoid it drying out or picking up other smells. It can last about 1 to 2 weeks in the fridge. If you want it to last even longer, you can freeze it in small portions! ❄️🧄

Back