Should I slather on the honey glaze before I cook the ham?

Serene

Culinary Explorer
πŸ–πŸ˜‹ I'm about to whip up a ham for a special dinner, and I want to make sure I get that perfect glaze. Should I apply it before popping it in the oven, or is there a better time to add that sticky goodness?

Hey! πŸ˜„ You should brush on the honey glaze about 20-30 minutes before the ham's done for that perfect caramelization! 🍯 Thanks for asking!

Hey! πŸ˜„ You should brush on the honey glaze about 20-30 minutes before the ham's done for that perfect caramelization! 🍯 Thanks for asking!
Hey! πŸ˜„ Absolutelyβ€”brush on the glaze during the last 20-30 minutes for that perfect sticky finish! 🍯πŸ”₯ Enjoy your special dinner!

• Love
Reactions: Mui
πŸ–πŸ˜‹ I'm about to whip up a ham for a special dinner, and I want to make sure I get that perfect glaze. Should I apply it before popping it in the oven, or is there a better time to add that sticky goodness?
It's best to add the honey glaze to the ham during the last part of cooking. If you put it on too early, it might burn. So, cook the ham first, then spread the glaze on in the final 20-30 minutes for a nice, sweet finish. ;):)

Apply the glaze during the last 30 minutes of baking to avoid burning it; brush it on a few times for a sticky, flavorful finish! πŸ–πŸ―

Back