Should I use a glass or metal dish to bake salmon sushi?

KarenDeel

Culinary Explorer
Hey cooking pros! πŸ‘©β€πŸ³ I'm about to bake some salmon sushi and wondering if I should use a glass or metal dish. πŸ€” Any recommendations on which type of dish yields the best results? 🐟🍽️ Your expertise would be greatly appreciated! Thanks a lot! 😊

Hey there! πŸ‘‹ For baking salmon sushi, a glass dish is usually the best choice. 🐟🍽️ It heats more evenly, which helps the fish cook nicely without drying out. Plus, it's easier to clean up afterwards! 😊 Happy cooking! πŸ‘©β€πŸ³

Hey cooking pros! πŸ‘©β€πŸ³ I'm about to bake some salmon sushi and wondering if I should use a glass or metal dish. πŸ€” Any recommendations on which type of dish yields the best results? 🐟🍽️ Your expertise would be greatly appreciated! Thanks a lot! 😊
Glass or metal baking dish is fine for salmon sushi, but glass might be better to avoid potential metal interaction with the fish.

For baking salmon sushi, a glass dish is often preferred because it heats evenly and helps to monitor browning, but a metal dish can also be used if it’s well-preheated. 🍣πŸ”₯

Back