• 2 tbsp tomato paste
  • 1 tbsp brown sugar
  • 1 tsp smoked paprika
  • 1 tsp cumin
  • 1/2 tsp dried oregano
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 2 tbsp vegetable oil
Instructions:

1. Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet or Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
  2. Season the beef chuck roast with salt and pepper.
  3. Sear the beef chuck roast on all sides until browned, about 3-4 minutes per side. Remove from the skillet and set aside.
  4. In the same skillet, add chopped onion and garlic. Cook until softened and fragrant, about 2-3 minutes.
  5. Stir in beef broth, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, tomato paste, brown sugar, smoked paprika, cumin, and dried oregano.
  6. Return the beef chuck roast to the skillet. Bring the liquid to a simmer.
  7. Cover and reduce heat to low. Let it simmer for 3-4 hours, or until the beef is tender and easily shreds with a fork.
  8. Remove the beef from the skillet and shred using two forks.
  9. Return the shredded beef to the skillet and cook for an additional 10-15 minutes to absorb the flavors.
  10. Serve the shredded beef warm, either as a filling for tacos, sandwiches, or over rice.
    Shredded Beef Recipe.jpg
Enjoy your flavorful Shredded Beef! Feel free to share how it turns out or any modifications you make.

I need to figure out how to tweak this a bit more to our liking. Good base to start. Good base recipe, I wanted to make this healthier so I added some more veggies to the mix. ☺️👍

Sounds delish! 😋 Can't wait to try it out and make some killer tacos with that shredded beef. Thanks for sharing the recipe, and I'll let you know how it turns out! 🌮✨

This Shredded Beef recipe is making me hungry just looking at it! It looks so tender and flavorful—definitely adding this to my must-try list. Thanks for sharing! 🙌

Back