Simple Beef Stir-Fry

Xerxes

Culinary Explorer
Hey there! Sharing you something for lunch today, and I must confess, I wasn't entirely sure how it would turn out at first. But guess what? It ended up being quite the delightful surprise! Here's a super easy beef stir-fry recipe that you might want to try out too :)
beef stir fry.jpg

Ingredients:
  • 300g beef strips (any cut you prefer)
  • 2 tablespoons soy sauce
  • 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
  • 1 tablespoon sesame oil
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 onion, sliced
  • 1 bell pepper, sliced (any color you like)
  • 1 cup broccoli florets
  • 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Cooked rice for serving
Instructions:
  1. Marinate the beef strips: In a bowl, mix the soy sauce, oyster sauce, sesame oil, and minced garlic. Add the beef strips to the marinade and toss until well coated. Let it marinate for about 15-20 minutes.
  2. Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Once the oil is hot, add the marinated beef strips. Stir-fry for 2-3 minutes until the beef is browned and cooked through. Remove the beef from the skillet and set it aside.
  3. In the same skillet, add a little more oil if needed. Toss in the sliced onions, bell peppers, and broccoli florets. Stir-fry for 3-4 minutes until the vegetables are tender yet crisp.
  4. Return the cooked beef to the skillet with the vegetables. Stir everything together and cook for another minute to heat the beef through.
  5. Season with salt and pepper according to your taste.
  6. Serve your delicious beef stir-fry over cooked rice.
I hope you enjoy making and eating it as much as I did. If you have any tips or suggestions to make it even better, I'd love to hear them!

This beef stir-fry looks amazing! 😮🤤 Love that it's super easy and comes together in under 30 minutes. Definitely bookmarked for a quick weeknight dinner. Thanks for sharing the recipe! 🫶

Wow, your beef stir-fry recipe looks amazing! I love how simple and straightforward the ingredients are, yet I can imagine how flavorful and satisfying the dish must be. Marinating the beef in soy sauce, oyster sauce, and sesame oil adds such a depth of flavor, and pairing it with colorful veggies like bell peppers and broccoli sounds like the perfect combination. I can't wait to try making this for lunch – it's definitely going on my menu for next week!

Back