Simple Salsa Chicken

eihra520

Culinary Explorer
Hey, everyone!! Let me hit you with an easy AF recipe that's perfect for those lazy days when cooking feels like cardio. Just a few basic ingredients and you've got a solid protein-packed meal with barely any work involved and I called it ✨ Salsa Chicken Magic ✨

Yep, just a few basic ingredients and you've got a solid protein-packed meal with barely any work involved. It's the kind of dish you can throw together while catching up on your shows or when you just cannot summon the energy to do anything more complicated than open a few cans and jars.

Here's what you'll need:
Salsa Chicken Magic.jpg

👉 Ingredients:

• 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
  • 1 (16oz) jar of salsa (any kind you like)
  • 1 (15oz) can of black beans, drained and rinsed
  • 1 cup shredded cheese (cheddar, Mexican blend, whatever)
  • Salt and pepper
Yup, that's the whole damn ingredient list! Just a handful of basic pantry items.

👉 Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 375°F.
  2. Place the chicken breasts in a baking dish and season both sides generously with salt and pepper.
  3. Pour that entire jar of salsa over top, making sure to spread it around and cover all the chicken.
  4. Pop it in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
  5. After 30 minutes, remove from oven and sprinkle the drained black beans over top in an even layer.
  6. Finally, cover the whole thing with the shredded cheese.
  7. Return to oven and bake for 10 more minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly.
That's literally it! You can just set it and forget it until it's time to eat ;)

When you pull it out, you'll have this crazy flavorful, saucy, perfectly cooked chicken smothered in melty cheese and beans. The salsa does ALL the work of flavoring the chicken and creating the most luscious tomato sauce.

Serving suggestions? I just scoop some of the chicken, salsa sauce, beans and cheese over a bed of rice or cauliflower rice. Maybe a dollop of sour cream, avocado or extra salsa on top if I'm feeling rEaLLy crazy. You can also wrap it up in tortillas for chicken salsa burrito vibes.

Seriously, it doesn't get much easier than this for a hearty, satisfying dinner with bold flavors. Almost zero prep, barely any actual "cooking" required. The laziest dinner of all! :D

OMG, this Salsa Chicken Magic recipe is a total game-changer! 😍 I'm all about easy meals, and this one seems perfect for those lazy days. Plus, it looks super tasty with all that cheese and salsa. Can't wait to try it out for dinner tonight! Thanks for sharing! 🙌🏼🍗

Back