Slow Cooker Beef Stew

corbin

Culinary Explorer
Hey guys, let me share this super delicious Slow Cooker Beef Stew that my family loves. 💕
Get ready to warm your soul with every spoonful of this hearty stew!

Ingredients:
1200×1200
251.5 kB

yummybeefstew.jpg

• 2 pounds (900g) beef chuck roast, cut into 1-inch cubes
  • Salt and black pepper to taste
  • 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 4 cups beef broth
  • 2 tablespoons tomato paste
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 teaspoon dried thyme
  • 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
  • 1 bay leaf
  • 4 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
  • 3 large carrots, peeled and sliced
  • 1 onion, diced
  • 1 cup frozen peas (optional)
  • Chopped fresh parsley, for garnish

Instructions:
  1. Season the beef cubes with salt and black pepper, then dredge them in flour until evenly coated.
  2. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Working in batches, brown the beef cubes on all sides, about 3-4 minutes per batch. Transfer the browned beef to the slow cooker.
  3. In the same skillet, add minced garlic and cook for about 1 minute until fragrant. Stir in tomato paste and cook for another minute.
  4. Pour beef broth into the skillet, scraping up any browned bits from the bottom. Add dried thyme, dried rosemary, and the bay leaf. Bring the mixture to a simmer, then pour it over the beef in the slow cooker.
  5. Add cubed potatoes, sliced carrots, and diced onion to the slow cooker, stirring to combine.
  6. Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours or on high for 4-5 hours, until the beef is tender and the vegetables are cooked through.
  7. If using, stir in frozen peas during the last 30 minutes of cooking.
  8. Before serving, taste and adjust seasoning if needed. Remove the bay leaf.
  9. Garnish with chopped fresh parsley and serve hot.
Enjoy the warmth and comfort of this Slow Cooker Beef Stew, a perfect meal for chilly days!

Yum! This slow cooker beef stew looks amazing! 😮 Definitely gotta try it for a cozy night in. Thanks for sharing all these delicious recipes everyone, I'm getting so hungry 🤤

wow! a hearty and comforting meal that's perfect for busy days. Let the slow cooker work its magic as tender chunks of beef, potatoes, carrots, and flavorful broth meld together to create a satisfying dish that's sure to warm you up from the inside out. Set it and forget it, then come home to a delicious meal ready to be enjoyed.

Made this Slow Cooker Beef Stew last night and it was so amazing. The beef was so tender and the flavors were rich and comforting. Definitely a recipe I'll be making again

I've made similar dishes before, but this recipe stood out to me because of its simplicity. It required minimal ingredients and effort, yet the end result was incredibly satisfying. I appreciate recipes like this that allow me to enjoy a delicious meal without spending hours in the kitchen.

Oh, slow cooker beef stew? 🥩🥘 That sounds like the ultimate comfort food! Thanks a ton for sharing this recipe - I can't wait to let it simmer away all day and come home to a cozy, hearty meal. 🏠❤️ Appreciate it!

wow! sipping the soup sounds like a relieve for the whole week of tiredness, will be having this, thanks for sharing!

Back