Slow Cooker Mongolian Beef🥢✨

rootme

Culinary Explorer
Slow Cooker Mongolian Beef! 🥢✨ It's the perfect blend of sweet and savory, with a touch of Asian-inspired flair. Plus, it's ridiculously easy to make – just toss
everything in the slow cooker and let it work its magic. 💫If you are busy parent, a college student, or just someone who appreciates good food without all the fuss, this recipe is sure to become a staple in your kitchen.
1200×800
181.4 kB
1200×800
181.4 kB

Slow Cooker Mongolian Beef.jpg

Cook Time: 4 hrs 10 mins
Servings: 4

Ingredients​

• 1 pound flank steak, cut into bite-size pieces

• ¼ cup cornstarch

• 2 teaspoons olive oil

• 1 onion, thinly sliced

• 1 tablespoon minced garlic

• 3 large green onions, sliced diagonally into 1/2 inch pieces

• ½ cup soy sauce

• ½ cup water

• ½ cup brown sugar

• ½ teaspoon minced fresh ginger root

• ½ cup hoisin sauce

Directions​

Step 1: Put the cornstarch and flank steak into a plastic bag that can be sealed. Shake the bag to distribute the cornstarch evenly over the flank meat. Give the meat ten minutes to rest.

Step 2: In a big skillet set over medium-high heat, warm up the olive oil. For 2 to 4 minutes, cook and toss the steak until it is uniformly browned. Put the hoisin sauce, brown sugar, ginger, garlic, onion, flank steak, green onions, soy sauce, and water in a slow cooker. Simmer on Low for approximately 4 hours.

//Bon appétit! 🥡🎉

That's a fantastic idea! Slow cooking allows the flavors to meld together perfectly. Are you planning to add any extra vegetables or spices to enhance the dish?

Slow Cooker Mongolian Beef! 🥢✨ It's the perfect blend of sweet and savory, with a touch of Asian-inspired flair. Plus, it's ridiculously easy to make – just toss
everything in the slow cooker and let it work its magic. 💫If you are busy parent, a college student, or just someone who appreciates good food without all the fuss, this recipe is sure to become a staple in your kitchen.
1200×800
181.4 kB
1200×800
181.4 kB

View attachment 1143

Cook Time: 4 hrs 10 mins
Servings: 4

Ingredients​

• 1 pound flank steak, cut into bite-size pieces

• ¼ cup cornstarch

• 2 teaspoons olive oil

• 1 onion, thinly sliced

• 1 tablespoon minced garlic

• 3 large green onions, sliced diagonally into 1/2 inch pieces

• ½ cup soy sauce

• ½ cup water

• ½ cup brown sugar

• ½ teaspoon minced fresh ginger root

• ½ cup hoisin sauce

Directions​

Step 1: Put the cornstarch and flank steak into a plastic bag that can be sealed. Shake the bag to distribute the cornstarch evenly over the flank meat. Give the meat ten minutes to rest.

Step 2: In a big skillet set over medium-high heat, warm up the olive oil. For 2 to 4 minutes, cook and toss the steak until it is uniformly browned. Put the hoisin sauce, brown sugar, ginger, garlic, onion, flank steak, green onions, soy sauce, and water in a slow cooker. Simmer on Low for approximately 4 hours.

//Bon appétit! 🥡🎉
This is perfect for any occasion, thanks for sharing this recipe😁👌

Wow, your Slow Cooker Mongolian Beef recipe sounds absolutely delicious! The thought of tender beef simmering away in a flavorful Mongolian sauce has my mouth watering already. Plus, the convenience of using a slow cooker to achieve that melt-in-your-mouth texture makes this recipe even more enticing. Thanks a bunch for sharing this gem with us! I can't wait to give it a try and savor the rich flavors of Mongolian beef right at home. 🥢✨

Wow, your Slow Cooker Mongolian Beef recipe sounds absolutely delicious! The thought of tender beef simmering away in a flavorful Mongolian sauce has my mouth watering already. Plus, the convenience of using a slow cooker to achieve that melt-in-your-mouth texture makes this recipe even more enticing. Thanks a bunch for sharing this gem with us! I can't wait to give it a try and savor the rich flavors of Mongolian beef right at home. 🥢✨
Hey there! I agree, there's something magical about coming home to the aroma of tender beef and savory Mongolian sauce filling the air, isn't there? I hope you enjoy every delicious bite and brings a little taste of joy to your home. Happy cooking🥰

Back