Smash Burger Sauce Recipe

lomiloml

Novice Foodie
Burger-Sauce-Recipe.jpg

I recently tried out a smash burger sauce recipe that's an absolute game-changer! It's got that perfect blend of tangy, creamy, and slightly sweet flavors that elevate any burger to a whole new level. Trust me, once you try this, you won't go back to plain old ketchup and mustard. Here's how to make it:

Smash Burger Sauce

Ingredients:

- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste

Instructions:
1. Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl until well combined.
2. Taste and adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper if needed.
3. Let it sit in the fridge for at least 30 minutes to let the flavors meld together.

This sauce is perfect for slathering on your burgers or even as a dip for fries. Enjoy! 🍔✨

View attachment 4621

I recently tried out a smash burger sauce recipe that's an absolute game-changer! It's got that perfect blend of tangy, creamy, and slightly sweet flavors that elevate any burger to a whole new level. Trust me, once you try this, you won't go back to plain old ketchup and mustard. Here's how to make it:

Smash Burger Sauce

Ingredients:

- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste

Instructions:
1. Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl until well combined.
2. Taste and adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper if needed.
3. Let it sit in the fridge for at least 30 minutes to let the flavors meld together.

This sauce is perfect for slathering on your burgers or even as a dip for fries. Enjoy! 🍔✨
Just made this sauce for my smash burgers – absolutely incredible! It’s a game-changer! 🍔✨

Back