Smash Burgers: Who's Behind This Delicious Creation?

soshi4eva

Novice Foodie
Smash burger lovers ! 🍔 I really want to know who's the culinary genius behind the creation of smash burgers? 🔍 Any history buffs or burger aficionados care to share the origins of this delicious delight? What exactly the story behind smash burgers?! 🍔✨

I read about this somewhere that the genius behind this smash burger is known as Bill Culvertson. One of his employees discovered that smashing the meat while grilling can enhance the flavors of the burger. :D

According to what I've read, smash burgers originated in the United States, primarily in the Midwest, however the specific originator is unknown. Smash burgers are popular for their crispy, caramelized edges and juicy inside, which may be created by pushing the meat into a hot griddle or pan. 🔥🍴

Smash burgers are credited to the fast-food industry in the United States, with multiple establishments claiming to have pioneered this delicious creation, popularized for its crispy, caramelized exterior and juicy interior.

Smash burgers were actually invented by drive-in restaurants in the United States during the 1940s and 1950s. They introduced the method of pressing ground beef onto a hot griddle, creating deliciously juicy and flavorful burgers that quickly became a timeless favorite.

Back