Smashed Broccoli with Cheese

Chiyah_

Culinary Explorer
Hey, Everyone! Are you looking for a veggie side dish for your dinner? It has a cheesy and flavorful taste that will suit to your liking. This is a smashed broccoli with cheese, this is so easy to make but still delicious! 😋👌👌

Ingredients:
  • 1 large head of broccoli, cut into florets
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 1/2 cup shredded cheese (cheddar, mozzarella, or your favorite melting cheese)
  • Optional toppings: chopped fresh herbs (such as parsley or chives), red pepper flakes, breadcrumbs
Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 425°F (220°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil.
  2. Place the broccoli florets on the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste. Toss to coat the broccoli evenly.
  3. Roast the broccoli in the preheated oven for about 20-25 minutes, or until the broccoli is tender and slightly crispy around the edges.
  4. Remove the baking sheet from the oven and use a fork or potato masher to gently smash the broccoli florets, flattening them slightly.
  5. Sprinkle the shredded cheese evenly over the smashed broccoli.
  6. Return the baking sheet to the oven and bake for an additional 5-7 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
  7. Remove from the oven and garnish with chopped fresh herbs, red pepper flakes, or breadcrumbs if desired.
  8. Serve the smashed broccoli with cheese hot as a delicious side dish.

This is much more delicious if you have a steak or seared salmon as your main dish! Hope you like it and let me know your thoughts! 😋🤩😉

smashed_broccoli-1-5.jpg

Smashed Broccoli with Cheese - a tasty twist on a classic veggie side! This recipe takes broccoli to a whole new level with a satisfying crunch and ooey-gooey cheese.

Oh wow, Smashed Broccoli with Cheese?! 🤩🥦🧀 That sounds like a total flavor explosion waiting to happen! Thanks a bunch for sharing the recipe – I'm already drooling at the thought of creamy cheese smothered over perfectly smashed broccoli. 🤤💚 Can't wait to give this dish a try and elevate my veggie game to a whole new level of deliciousness! 🙌🔥 Let's get smashing and cheesing! 🎉👩‍🍳

Yum! Smashed Broccoli with Cheese sounds like a delicious and nutritious side dish. Thanks for sharing—I can't wait to try it! 🥦🧀

Back