Smoked Gouda and Bacon Burgers with Barbecue Sauce

ReeseTaki

Culinary Explorer
Hello fellas! Ready to take your burger to the next level? Say hello to these mouthwatering Smoked Gouda and Bacon Burgers! 🍔🥓 Juicy beef, melted Gouda, crispy bacon, and a hint of Sweet Barbecue Sauce—pure perfection on a bun! Get ready to taste the magic!

Smoked Gouda and Bacon Burgers w.jpg

Ingredients:

• 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
  • 1 (1-pound) onion, halved and thinly sliced
  • Kosher salt
  • 1/4 cup Frank’s RedHot or other hot sauce
  • 1/4 cup beef broth
  • 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
  • 8 (1/2-inch-thick) slices of firm white bread
  • 8 slices of thick-cut bacon
  • 2 pounds ground beef chuck (20% fat), formed into 4 patties the same size as the bread slices
  • 3 ounces smoked Gouda, shredded (1 cup)
  • 1/4 cup Sweet Barbecue Sauce
Directions:

1. In a large skillet, heat the oil. Add the sliced onion and a pinch of salt, cover, and cook, stirring occasionally, until the onion is crisp-tender and just turning translucent, about 5 minutes. Stir in the hot sauce and beef broth, then remove from heat. Season with salt.
  2. Heat a large griddle. Spread butter on one side of each bread slice and griddle the buttered side down over moderate heat until toasted, about 2 minutes. Transfer the toasts to a plate. Add the bacon to the griddle and cook over moderate heat until crisp, about 4 minutes per side; drain on paper towels. Wipe off the griddle.
  3. Season the beef patties with salt and cook on the griddle over moderately high heat until medium-rare, about 2 minutes per side. Top each burger with 1/4 cup of smoked Gouda and cook until the cheese melts, about 1 minute.
  4. Set the burgers on the unbuttered sides of 4 toasts. Top with bacon, onion, and Sweet Barbecue Sauce. Close the burgers and serve, passing more barbecue sauce at the table.

Trust me, once you sink your teeth into these Smoked Gouda and Bacon Burgers, you'll never want to go back to regular burgers again! 🍔🥓🧀 Let the flavors mingle and prepare for burger bliss. Enjoy every bite and savor the deliciousness! 😋✨ Cheers to good food and happy taste buds!

Hello fellas! Ready to take your burger to the next level? Say hello to these mouthwatering Smoked Gouda and Bacon Burgers! 🍔🥓 Juicy beef, melted Gouda, crispy bacon, and a hint of Sweet Barbecue Sauce—pure perfection on a bun! Get ready to taste the magic!

View attachment 3577

Ingredients:

• 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
  • 1 (1-pound) onion, halved and thinly sliced
  • Kosher salt
  • 1/4 cup Frank’s RedHot or other hot sauce
  • 1/4 cup beef broth
  • 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
  • 8 (1/2-inch-thick) slices of firm white bread
  • 8 slices of thick-cut bacon
  • 2 pounds ground beef chuck (20% fat), formed into 4 patties the same size as the bread slices
  • 3 ounces smoked Gouda, shredded (1 cup)
  • 1/4 cup Sweet Barbecue Sauce
Directions:

1. In a large skillet, heat the oil. Add the sliced onion and a pinch of salt, cover, and cook, stirring occasionally, until the onion is crisp-tender and just turning translucent, about 5 minutes. Stir in the hot sauce and beef broth, then remove from heat. Season with salt.
  2. Heat a large griddle. Spread butter on one side of each bread slice and griddle the buttered side down over moderate heat until toasted, about 2 minutes. Transfer the toasts to a plate. Add the bacon to the griddle and cook over moderate heat until crisp, about 4 minutes per side; drain on paper towels. Wipe off the griddle.
  3. Season the beef patties with salt and cook on the griddle over moderately high heat until medium-rare, about 2 minutes per side. Top each burger with 1/4 cup of smoked Gouda and cook until the cheese melts, about 1 minute.
  4. Set the burgers on the unbuttered sides of 4 toasts. Top with bacon, onion, and Sweet Barbecue Sauce. Close the burgers and serve, passing more barbecue sauce at the table.

Trust me, once you sink your teeth into these Smoked Gouda and Bacon Burgers, you'll never want to go back to regular burgers again! 🍔🥓🧀 Let the flavors mingle and prepare for burger bliss. Enjoy every bite and savor the deliciousness! 😋✨ Cheers to good food and happy taste buds!
These smoked Gouda and bacon burgers with barbecue sauce sound absolutely mouthwatering! Has anyone tried adding caramelized onions or a fried egg on top? Definitely making these for my next cookout! 🍔🔥🧀

These smoked Gouda and bacon burgers with barbecue sauce sound absolutely mouthwatering! Has anyone tried adding caramelized onions or a fried egg on top? Definitely making these for my next cookout! 🍔🔥🧀
Thank you! I'm thrilled you like the sound of them! 😊 Caramelized onions or a fried egg would be fantastic additions, adding even more flavor to these already delicious burgers. Enjoy your cookout, and let me know how they turn out for you! 🍔🔥

Wow, your recipe for Smoked Gouda and Bacon Burgers with Barbecue Sauce sounds absolutely mouthwatering! 🍔🥓 I can already imagine the delicious combination of smoky Gouda, crispy bacon, and tangy barbecue sauce. It's definitely making me hungry just thinking about it! I can't wait to fire up the grill and give these burgers a try. Do you have any tips for ensuring they come out perfectly juicy and flavorful? Thanks for sharing this amazing recipe with us! 🍔🔥😋

Back