Sopapilla Cheesecake Recipe

Oniokitty

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone,

I recently made this super yummy Sopapilla Cheesecake and had to share it with you all! It's a fun and easy dessert that's perfect for satisfying those sweet cravings. Here’s how you can make it:

Ingredients:

• 2 cans refrigerated crescent roll dough
  • 2 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1/2 cup butter, melted
  • 1/2 cup sugar
  • 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
  • Honey (for drizzling)
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
  2. In a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese with 1 cup of sugar and the vanilla extract until smooth.
  3. Unroll one can of crescent roll dough and press it into the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking dish, stretching it to fit and pressing the seams together.
  4. Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly over the dough.
  5. Unroll the second can of crescent roll dough and lay it on top of the cream cheese layer, again pressing the seams together.
  6. Pour the melted butter evenly over the top layer of dough.
  7. In a small bowl, mix the 1/2 cup of sugar with the ground cinnamon. Sprinkle this mixture generously over the buttered top.
  8. Bake for about 30 minutes, or until the dough has puffed and turned golden brown.
  9. Let it cool for a bit, then drizzle with honey before serving.
    Sopapilla Cheesecake Recipe.jpg
This dessert is so creamy and has that perfect mix of sweetness and cinnamon flavor. My family couldn’t get enough of it! Give it a try and let me know how it turns out!

Happy baking!

This sopapilla cheesecake sounds like the perfect dessert mashup! 🥮🍰 Crispy, creamy, and sweet—what’s not to love? Can’t wait to try this deliciousness. Thanks for sharing!

This sounds amazing! I've been wanting to try a dessert like this. It sounds so easy to make, and the combination of cheesecake and sopapilla sounds like a match made in heaven. I'm definitely going to try this out soon. 😉👌🤩

Back