.𖥔 ݁ ˖ Sous Vide Chicken and Potatoes Recipe 🥔𓅬

dttodot

Novice Foodie
Recently, I was wanting a filling dinner that wouldn't need hours spent in the kitchen. I decided to cook a straightforward yet tasty meal with chicken breasts and potatoes after remembering my sous vide equipment. What was the outcome? A tasty, hassle-free, and simple to make homemade supper! 🍗🥔

Ingredients: (per portion)
Sous Vide.jpg
  • 1 chicken breast​
  • 5-6 small potatoes​
  • 1 tablespoon butter​
  • 2 teaspoons Salt​
  • 2 teaspoons Ground pepper​
  • 2 teaspoons Accent/MSG​
  • 2 teaspoons Garlic Powder​
  • 2 teaspoons Smoked Paprika​
  • 2 teaspoons Ground Cayenne Pepper​
  • 1 cup warm water​
  • 1 tablespoon Better than Bouillon roast chicken​
Steps:
  1. Preheat Sous Vide to 145​
  2. Season the breast well with the salt, pepper, Accent, garlic, paprika and cayenne pepper.​
  3. Place breast a gallon sized freezer bag.​
  4. In a measuring cup, stir 1 tablespoon of the better than bouillon into a cup of warm water. Add some more of the pepper, Accent, garlic, paprika and cayenne pepper. Add the potatoes and seal the bag.​
  5. Place bag in Sous Vide for 2 hours at 145​
  6. Pour out bag contents into hot skillet. Add butter and cook over high heat until the sauce reduces.​
Are you looking for a simple dinner? Give this recipe for Sous Vide Chicken and Potatoes a try! Juicy chicken is guaranteed by the sous vide technique, while crispy potatoes offer the ideal crunch. Simply turn on your machine, gather your supplies, and prepare a tasty dinner with little work on your part. 🤗

Recently, I was wanting a filling dinner that wouldn't need hours spent in the kitchen. I decided to cook a straightforward yet tasty meal with chicken breasts and potatoes after remembering my sous vide equipment. What was the outcome? A tasty, hassle-free, and simple to make homemade supper! 🍗🥔

Ingredients: (per portion)
640×854
152 kB

View attachment 2731
  • 1 chicken breast​
  • 5-6 small potatoes​
  • 1 tablespoon butter​
  • 2 teaspoons Salt​
  • 1 cup warm water​
Steps:
  2. Season the breast well with the salt, pepper, Accent, garlic, paprika and cayenne pepper.​
  4. In a measuring cup, stir 1 tablespoon of the better than bouillon into a cup of warm water. Add some more of the pepper, Accent, garlic, paprika and cayenne pepper. Add the potatoes and seal the bag.​
  6. Pour out bag contents into hot skillet. Add butter and cook over high heat until the sauce reduces.​
Are you looking for a simple dinner? Give this recipe for Sous Vide Chicken and Potatoes a try! Juicy chicken is guaranteed by the sous vide technique, while crispy potatoes offer the ideal crunch. Simply turn on your machine, gather your supplies, and prepare a tasty dinner with little work on your part. 🤗
Tried the food, bro. Chicken was juicy and potatoes were crispy. Solid dinner choice. 💪

Ingredients: (per portion)View attachment 2731
  • 1 chicken breast​
  • 5-6 small potatoes​
  • 1 tablespoon butter​
  • 2 teaspoons Salt​
  • 1 cup warm water​
Steps:
Wow, this Sous Vide Chicken and Potatoes recipe looks amazing! I've been wanting to try sous vide cooking, and this seems like the perfect recipe to start with. The chicken looks perfectly tender and juicy, and pairing it with potatoes sounds like a delicious and satisfying meal. Can't wait to give it a try!

The Sous Vide Chicken and Potatoes Recipe is a culinary marvel! 🍗🥔 Using the sous vide method ensures perfectly tender and juicy chicken, while the potatoes soak up all the delicious flavors. It's a hassle-free way to create a gourmet meal right in your own kitchen!

Your sous vide chicken and potatoes recipe sounds like the perfect solution for a delicious, hassle-free dinner! I love how simple yet flavorful the ingredients are. (y)

Back