Sparkling PB&J Sidecars Recipe šŸ¹

Mui

Tasty Apprentice
Hey cocktail lovers! šŸ„‚āœØ Ever thought about combining the classic flavors of peanut butter and jelly into a refreshing, bubbly drink? Well, hereā€™s your chance! This Sparkling PB&J Sidecar is the perfect blend of sweet and tangy, with a fizzy twist thatā€™ll make your taste buds dance. Whether youā€™re hosting a party or just treating yourself, this unique cocktail will definitely be a hit. Letā€™s get shaking!

Sparkling PB&J Sidecars.jpg
Ingredients:

• Superfine sugar
  • 1 lemon wedge
  • Ice, as needed
  • 3 fluid ounces peanut butter whiskey (like Skrewball)
  • 1 Ā½ fluid ounces lemon juice
  • 1 Ā½ fluid ounces orange liqueur (like CointreauĀ®)
  • 1 fluid ounce raspberry liqueur (like Chambord)
  • 3 fluid ounces sparkling water
  • Fresh raspberries, for garnish
Instructions:
  1. Spread some superfine sugar on a small plate. Take a lemon wedge and rub it around the rims of 2 cocktail glasses, then dip the rims into the sugar to coat them nicely.
  2. Fill a cocktail shaker halfway with ice. Add the peanut butter whiskey, lemon juice, orange liqueur, and raspberry liqueur. Cover and shake it up until the outside of the shaker feels frostyā€”about 60 seconds.
  3. Strain the mixture into your prepared glasses.
  4. Top each cocktail with 1 Ā½ ounces of sparkling water for that extra fizz, and garnish with a fresh raspberry.

Cheers to your delicious Sparkling PB&J Sidecar! Enjoy your bubbly, boozy treat! šŸø

This Sparkling PB&J Sidecars recipe looks absolutely amazing! šŸ‡šŸ„œ I love the twist on a classic flavor combo, and the idea of making it into a cocktail is so fun. The presentation is stunning too. Can't wait to try this out at my next get-together! šŸ˜

Sparkling PB&J Sidecars? Thatā€™s such a fun twist! šŸ¹šŸ„Ŗ Canā€™t wait to try this creative combo. Cheers to a unique and tasty treat!

This Sparkling PB&J Sidecars recipe looks absolutely amazing! šŸ‡šŸ„œ I love the twist on a classic flavor combo, and the idea of making it into a cocktail is so fun. The presentation is stunning too. Can't wait to try this out at my next get-together! šŸ˜
Thanks for the love on the Sparkling PB&J Sidecars recipe! Iā€™m stoked youā€™re excited to try itā€”hope itā€™s a hit at your next get-together! šŸŽ‰

Sparkling PB&J Sidecars? Thatā€™s such a fun twist! šŸ¹šŸ„Ŗ Canā€™t wait to try this creative combo. Cheers to a unique and tasty treat!
Oh, totally stoked youā€™re digging the Sparkling PB&J Sidecars! Canā€™t wait for you to taste this wild combo, thanks for the love! šŸ¹

Back