Spicy Honey Glazed Grilled Chicken🍗🔥

rootme

Culinary Explorer
I've got to tell you about this amazing dish called Spicy Honey Glazed Grilled Chicken! It's absolutely perfect for a summer evening, as the sun is setting and you're surrounded by your favorite people at a backyard barbecue party. 🍗🔥🫕

Here's what you'll need:

Ingredients:

• 8 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
  • 1/2 cup honey
  • 1/4 cup soy sauce
  • 2 tablespoons Sriracha sauce (adjust to taste)
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 teaspoon paprika
  • Salt and black pepper, to taste
  • Fresh chopped cilantro (optional, for garnish)
  • Lime wedges (for serving)
Instructions:

1. In a bowl, mix together honey, soy sauce, Sriracha, minced garlic, paprika, salt, and black pepper until well combined.
  2. Place chicken thighs in a large resealable plastic bag or a shallow dish. Pour the marinade over the chicken, making sure it's evenly coated. Seal the bag or cover the dish and refrigerate for at least 1 hour, or overnight for maximum flavor.
  3. Preheat your grill to medium-high heat. Remove chicken from the marinade and discard any excess marinade.
  4. Grill the chicken thighs for about 6-8 minutes per side, or until cooked through and juices run clear. Baste with the remaining marinade during grilling for that extra flavor kick.
  5. Once cooked, remove chicken from the grill and let it rest for a few minutes. Garnish with fresh chopped cilantro if desired, and serve with lime wedges for that zesty finish.

738×1024
154.2 kB

grilled chicken.jpg

Drop a comment if you give this recipe a try—I'd love to hear how it turns out for ya!

Last edited:
Wow, your Spicy Honey Glazed Grilled Chicken recipe sounds mouthwatering! 🍗🔥 I can practically taste the perfect blend of sweet and spicy flavors just reading the ingredients. Grilling chicken is always a crowd-pleaser and adding that honey glaze with a kick of spice takes it to a whole new level of deliciousness.

The Spicy Honey Glazed Grilled Chicken recipe sounds like a flavor blasts! I can already imagine how the honey and Sriracha will improve the juicy grilled chicken. Also, the cilantro garnish and lime wedges add an appealing twist. I can't wait to fire up the grill and attempt this recipe at our next backyard party. 🍗🔥🫕

I might try this Spicy Honey Glazed Grilled Chicken recipe. By just looking at it, I know and I can tell that this would be a great dish for me. 🍗😋
Thanks for sharing. 👌

Back