🌟πŸ₯›Star Wars Blue Milk Recipe πŸ₯›πŸŒŸ

palateprince

Culinary Explorer
Learned this Star Wars blue milk recipe when I visited Galaxy's Edge... it's authentic! πŸ₯›πŸ’™ Give it a try and bring the galaxy to your kitchen! πŸŒŒπŸ‘©β€πŸ³
683Γ—1024kBkB
683Γ—1024
147.9 kB

star wars blue milk recipe.jpg

Ingredients​

• 1 coconut both flesh and water
  • 5 cups water

OR USE

• 4 cups coconut milk bottled

THE REST​

• 7 dried butterfly pea flowers
  • 1 cup water to steep the tea
  • 2 Tbsp maple syrup or your preferred sweetener
  • 1/2 tsp vanilla powder or 1/2 vanilla pod – optional
  • 1 tsp dried edible lavender optional

Instructions​

• Heat 1 cup of water and steep the butterfly pea flowers with the optional lavender. As it steeps, the water will turn a beautiful blue color – the longer it steeps, the deeper the color will become.
  • If using a whole coconut, carefully make 2-3 holes to drain the coconut water. Then open the coconut shell and collect the coconut meat.
  • If using a vanilla pod, scrape out the seeds from half of it (or all of the seeds if you prefer a strong vanilla flavor).
  • Add the coconut meat to a blender or food processor and blend into crumbs. Add the remaining ingredients and blend until smooth. It may take a minute or two to achieve a creamy coconut milk consistency.

If using bottled milk, simply blend all the ingredients until smooth.
  • Strain the mixture through a nut milk bag or sieve. Enjoy it fresh! You can serve your blue milk over ice or add tapioca pearls to create homemade bubble milk tea.

This is awesome! Thanks for sharing the authentic recipe! I love the idea of using butterfly pea flowers to get the natural blue color. πŸ™‚πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘Œ

Wow, that Star Wars blue milk recipe sounds out of this world! 🌌πŸ₯› I'll definitely give it a shot and bring some galactic vibes to my kitchen. Thanks for sharing the recipe!

Learned this Star Wars blue milk recipe when I visited Galaxy's Edge... it's authentic! πŸ₯›πŸ’™ Give it a try and bring the galaxy to your kitchen! πŸŒŒπŸ‘©β€πŸ³
683Γ—1024kBkB
683Γ—1024
147.9 kB

View attachment 4495

Ingredients​

• 1 coconut both flesh and water
  • 5 cups water

OR USE

• 4 cups coconut milk bottled

THE REST​

• 7 dried butterfly pea flowers
  • 1 cup water to steep the tea
  • 2 Tbsp maple syrup or your preferred sweetener
  • 1/2 tsp vanilla powder or 1/2 vanilla pod – optional
  • 1 tsp dried edible lavender optional

Instructions​

• Heat 1 cup of water and steep the butterfly pea flowers with the optional lavender. As it steeps, the water will turn a beautiful blue color – the longer it steeps, the deeper the color will become.
  • If using a whole coconut, carefully make 2-3 holes to drain the coconut water. Then open the coconut shell and collect the coconut meat.
  • If using a vanilla pod, scrape out the seeds from half of it (or all of the seeds if you prefer a strong vanilla flavor).
  • Add the coconut meat to a blender or food processor and blend into crumbs. Add the remaining ingredients and blend until smooth. It may take a minute or two to achieve a creamy coconut milk consistency.

If using bottled milk, simply blend all the ingredients until smooth.
  • Strain the mixture through a nut milk bag or sieve. Enjoy it fresh! You can serve your blue milk over ice or add tapioca pearls to create homemade bubble milk tea.
Wow, this looks like a fun twist on a classic! Can't wait to make it for my Star Wars movie marathon night. May the Force be with my culinary skills!

This Star Wars Blue Milk recipe is so otherworldly, it's like sipping on the galaxy's best-kept secret!

Back