Starting from scratch here - what do I need to prepare some cilantro lime rice?

Hev_Brownies

Culinary Explorer
Starting from scratch here and eager to make some cilantro lime rice. 🍚🌿 Anyone willing to share their go-to recipe? What do I need, and how do I bring that zesty flavor to life? Would love to give it a try this weekend!

Starting from scratch here and eager to make some cilantro lime rice. 🍚🌿 Anyone willing to share their go-to recipe? What do I need, and how do I bring that zesty flavor to life? Would love to give it a try this weekend!
Starting from scratch is the best way to go! 😊 For cilantro lime rice, you'll need some long-grain rice, fresh cilantro, lime juice, and a bit of salt. It's super simple but packs a punch of flavor! Let me know how it turns out for you! 🍚🌿

Cook long-grain white rice according to package directions to make tasty cilantro lime rice. Fluff with a fork, then add the freshly cut cilantro, lime juice, and zest. Season to taste with optional garlic or cumin. Enjoy! 🍚🌿🍋

Back