🥩 STEAK SAUCE RECIPE 🥩

palateprince

Culinary Explorer
Someone taught me this dish and I wanted to share what I learned! I stumbled upon this recipe during a backyard barbecue and it totally blew my mind. Just mix together ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, and a hint of corn syrup for that perfect tangy-sweet balance. It’s super easy and goes amazingly well with grilled steaks or even burgers! 🍔

INGREDIENTS​

• 4 tablespoon butter
  • 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
  • ¾ cup beef stock
  • 1 teaspoon minced garlic
  • 2 tablespoons liquid smoke
  • 2 tablespoon worcheshire
  • 2 teaspoon black pepper
  • ½ cup apple butter
  • 2 tablespoons soy sauce
  • 2 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
  • 1 tablespoon lime juice
  • 1 tablespoon tomato paste
  • ½ teaspoon corn syrup
  • 1 tablespoon anchovy paste

INSTRUCTIONS​

• Begin by heating a saucepan over medium heat. Add butter and allow it to melt completely. Next, whisk in the flour and cook the mixture for approximately 3 minutes until it thickens and starts to bubble.
  • In a separate bowl, combine beef stock, minced garlic, liquid smoke, Worcestershire sauce, black pepper, apple butter, soy sauce, distilled white vinegar, lime juice, tomato paste, corn syrup, and anchovy paste. Whisk thoroughly until well combined.
  • Gradually add this mixture to the roux in the saucepan, whisking continuously and incorporating about ¼ cup at a time. Allow the sauce to gently boil between each addition.
  • Once all ingredients are fully incorporated, reduce the heat to low and simmer the sauce for about 10 minutes until it reaches a desired thickness. Serve and enjoy!
940×671
102.1 kB

steak sauce recipe.jpg

Someone taught me this dish and I wanted to share what I learned! I stumbled upon this recipe during a backyard barbecue and it totally blew my mind. Just mix together ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, and a hint of corn syrup for that perfect tangy-sweet balance. It’s super easy and goes amazingly well with grilled steaks or even burgers! 🍔

INGREDIENTS​

• 4 tablespoon butter
  • 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
  • ¾ cup beef stock
  • 1 teaspoon minced garlic
  • 2 tablespoons liquid smoke
  • 2 tablespoon worcheshire
  • 2 teaspoon black pepper
  • ½ cup apple butter
  • 2 tablespoons soy sauce
  • 2 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
  • 1 tablespoon lime juice
  • 1 tablespoon tomato paste
  • ½ teaspoon corn syrup
  • 1 tablespoon anchovy paste

INSTRUCTIONS​

• Begin by heating a saucepan over medium heat. Add butter and allow it to melt completely. Next, whisk in the flour and cook the mixture for approximately 3 minutes until it thickens and starts to bubble.
  • In a separate bowl, combine beef stock, minced garlic, liquid smoke, Worcestershire sauce, black pepper, apple butter, soy sauce, distilled white vinegar, lime juice, tomato paste, corn syrup, and anchovy paste. Whisk thoroughly until well combined.
  • Gradually add this mixture to the roux in the saucepan, whisking continuously and incorporating about ¼ cup at a time. Allow the sauce to gently boil between each addition.
  • Once all ingredients are fully incorporated, reduce the heat to low and simmer the sauce for about 10 minutes until it reaches a desired thickness. Serve and enjoy!
940×671
102.1 kB

View attachment 4625
Oh, homemade steak sauce is a game-changer! It's all about finding that perfect balance of tangy, savory, and maybe a hint of sweetness. Can't wait to try this out on my next steak night!

Back