Steak Seasoning Recipe

bbcarmela

Culinary Explorer
steak seasoning recipe.jpg

Elevate your steak game with our homemade Steak Seasoning! This blend of spices will bring out the natural flavors of your beef, making it restaurant-quality with minimal effort. Ready to impress at your next barbecue? 🔥🥩

Ingredients:

• 2 tablespoons salt
  • 1 tablespoon cracked black pepper
  • 1 tablespoon garlic powder
  • 1 tablespoon onion powder
  • 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
  • 1 teaspoon dried thyme
  • 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
  • 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional for a spicy kick)
Procedure:

1. In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients thoroughly.
  2. Store the seasoning in an airtight container in a cool, dry place.
  3. When ready to use, generously rub the seasoning over your steak before grilling or cooking as desired.
  4. Cook the steak according to your preference and enjoy the enhanced flavors.
Our homemade Steak Seasoning is your secret weapon for creating mouthwatering steaks that are bursting with flavor. Simple to make and versatile enough for any cut of meat, this seasoning will become a staple in your kitchen! 🌿👨‍🍳

Just came across this steak seasoning recipe, and I’m honestly so excited to try it! 🥩✨ The blend of spices looks absolutely perfect and promises to bring out the best in any steak. Can’t wait to see how it enhances the flavor! Definitely adding this to my go-to seasoning collection. Thanks for sharing! 👏🔥

This Steak Seasoning recipe looks like a game-changer! 🥩✨ Can’t wait to try it and elevate my steak game. Thanks for the awesome tip! 👨‍🍳🔥

View attachment 4998
Elevate your steak game with our homemade Steak Seasoning! This blend of spices will bring out the natural flavors of your beef, making it restaurant-quality with minimal effort. Ready to impress at your next barbecue? 🔥🥩

Ingredients:

• 2 tablespoons salt
  • 1 teaspoon dried thyme
Procedure:

3. When ready to use, generously rub the seasoning over your steak before grilling or cooking as desired.
Our homemade Steak Seasoning is your secret weapon for creating mouthwatering steaks that are bursting with flavor. Simple to make and versatile enough for any cut of meat, this seasoning will become a staple in your kitchen! 🌿👨‍🍳
Though I love a simple seasoning, I think experimenting with herbs like rosemary or thyme can add an extra layer of flavor to your steak. 🌿 What’s your go-to mix?

View attachment 4998

Ingredients:

• 2 tablespoons salt
  • 1 teaspoon dried thyme
Procedure:

This steak seasoning recipe looks like a game changer! Can’t wait to try it out for my next BBQ. Thanks for sharing! 🥩🔥

Back