Strawberry Cheesecake Macarons

Have you ever had a taste of strawberry cheesecake macarons? I'm thrilled to share with you our best-loved treat, which was a family's traditional recipe. It makes a lovely combination of thick cheesecake and genuine strawberries that melts in your mouth with every bite! πŸ€©πŸ“
Strawberry-Cheesecake-Macarons-5.jpg

Ingredients:
3 egg whites, room temperature
ΒΌ cup granulated sugar(50 g)
1 ΒΎ cups powdered sugar(210 g)
1 cup superfine almond flour(100 g)
3 drops red food coloring

Filling:
8 oz cream cheese(225 g), softened
1 cup powdered sugar(120 g)
2 tablespoons milk
strawberry jam

Procedure:
1. Beat egg whites until foamy, then gradually add sugar until stiff peaks form.
2. Sift powdered sugar and almond flour over egg whites, fold gently until batter is like lava. Split batter in half, add food coloring to one half.
3. Put each batter into separate bags, then squeeze them into a larger bag for a multicolor effect.
4. Pipe dollops onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, let them rest for 1 hour.
5. Preheat the oven to 285ΒΊF (140ΒΊC).
6. Mix cream cheese, powdered sugar, and milk for filling, then transfer to piping bag.
7. Bake cookies for 13-15 minutes until risen, let them cool for 10 minutes.
8. Fill cookies with cream cheese mixture around the edge and a small amount of jam in the center, then sandwich with another cookie.
9. Refrigerate before serving. Enjoy!

And there you have it, your delightful strawberry cheesecake macarons are ready to be enjoyed! Enjoy every bite, and tell your friends and family about your experience.

Oh my goodness, these strawberry cheesecake macarons are an absolute dream! πŸ“πŸ˜ I can't believe how simple the recipe is to follow, yet the result is pure perfection. The combination of the light, airy macaron shells with the creamy cheesecake filling and the burst of strawberry jam in the center is just heavenly. Plus, they're so pretty with the multicolor effect – they almost look too good to eat! Almost. I can't wait to whip up a batch of these and impress my friends and family with this delightful treat. Thanks for sharing such a fantastic recipe! πŸ€©πŸ‘©β€πŸ³

Oh my goodness, these strawberry cheesecake macarons are an absolute dream! πŸ“πŸ˜ I can't believe how simple the recipe is to follow, yet the result is pure perfection. The combination of the light, airy macaron shells with the creamy cheesecake filling and the burst of strawberry jam in the center is just heavenly. Plus, they're so pretty with the multicolor effect – they almost look too good to eat! Almost. I can't wait to whip up a batch of these and impress my friends and family with this delightful treat. Thanks for sharing such a fantastic recipe! πŸ€©πŸ‘©β€πŸ³
I agree, the combination of flavors and textures is just amazing, and that burst of filling in the center takes them to the next level, doesn't it? I'm glad we found this recipe that is easy to followπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘©β€πŸ³

So glad you enjoyed the strawberry cheesecake macarons! 😍 They're definitely a crowd-pleaser, and I agree, they're almost too pretty to eat...almost! Have fun whipping up a batch and wowing your friends and family! πŸ“πŸ‘©β€πŸ³

I agree, the combination of flavors and textures is just amazing, and that burst of filling in the center takes them to the next level, doesn't it? I'm glad we found this recipe that is easy to followπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘©β€πŸ³

Absolutely! It's incredible how such simple ingredients can come together so perfectly. And yes, that burst of flavor in the center is what makes it truly irresistible! So glad we stumbled upon this gem of a recipe! πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘©β€πŸ³

Ah, Strawberry Cheesecake Macarons, a delightful combination of sweet and tangy flavors in a delicate French pastry. These little French delicacies are sure to impress! πŸ“βœ¨

Back