Strawberry Jam Recipe 🍓

Kento Nanami

Culinary Explorer
Making this homemade strawberry jam is so simple because it only requires 3 ingredients and doesn't need pectin. You'll be amazed at how easy it is to make your own jam! The combination of sweet-tart flavor from fresh strawberries and lemon juice will keep you coming back for more. It's the best strawberry jam that I can share!🤩

Strawberry Jam Recipe.jpg
Ingredients

• 2 pounds fresh strawberries, washed and hulled
  • Granulated sugar (amount depends on taste)
  • Fresh lemon juice (or bottled lemon juice for canning)

Directions
  1. Wash and hull the strawberries, then roughly chop them.
  2. Combine the chopped strawberries, sugar, and lemon juice in a large pot.
  3. Place the pot over medium-high heat and bring the mixture to a full rolling boil, stirring frequently.
  4. Reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer for about 45 minutes, stirring often, until the jam reaches 220°F on a candy thermometer.
  5. Pour the jam into clean or sterilized mason jars and seal. Let the jars cool to room temperature, then refrigerate.

Last edited:
Yum! This strawberry jam recipe looks so tasty and perfect for summer mornings! 🍓☀️ Can't wait to try it out and spread it on everything! Thanks for sharing!

Yum! This strawberry jam recipe looks so tasty and perfect for summer mornings! 🍓☀️ Can't wait to try it out and spread it on everything! Thanks for sharing!

Awesome! Strawberry jam on toast is the ultimate summer breakfast vibe! Enjoy spreading that deliciousness! 🍓☀️

Just whipped up a batch of homemade strawberry jam, and the burst of fruity flavor is simply irresistible – goodbye store-bought, hello freshness!

Just whipped up a batch of homemade strawberry jam, and the burst of fruity flavor is simply irresistible – goodbye store-bought, hello freshness!
Thanks for pointing that out! Yeah, the sugar might be a bit high, so if you're trying to cut back, just keep that in mind. 🍬 I really appreciate the feedback and always looking to improve my recipes! 😊

Back