Strawberry Matcha Latté 🍓🧋

aurora

Tasty Apprentice
I would like to share this recipe of Strawberry Matcha Latté! 🍓🍵 Made with premium matcha and real strawberries, this delicious beverage is the perfect blend of sweetness and earthy flavors. Try it today and experience a refreshing twist on a classic favorite.

Strawberry Matcha Latté.jpg
Ingredients:

- 1 part strawberry
- 1 part sugar
- 1 part hot water
- 3 grams (1 tsp) high grade matcha (ceremonial if possible)
- 50 ml (1.7 oz) hot water (80C/176F)
- 200 grams (7 oz) barista quality milk
- 200 grams ice
- 100 ml (3.4 oz) strawberry puree

Directions:
  1. Combine strawberries, sugar, and hot water in a blender and blend until creamy.
  2. Sift matcha through a fine mesh strainer into a bowl to get rid of any clumps.
  3. Add 15 ml of the hot water and whisk until all the matcha is well mixed in.
  4. Add the remaining 35 ml of hot water and whisk until the matcha is frothy and smooth.
  5. Add strawberry puree into a cup.
  6. Add ice into the cup.
  7. Add milk (while pouring unto the ice).
  8. Add matcha (also pouring unto the ice).
  9. Take some pictures for Instagram.
  10. Stir and enjoy. Cheers! ✧。٩(ˊᗜˋ )✧*。

I love matcha and strawberry! and this recipe is the perfect for me because I always buy at cafes. I will follow this step so I won't be spending on overprice drinks! Thanks for sharing. 😻👍👌

I love matcha and strawberry! and this recipe is the perfect for me because I always buy at cafes. I will follow this step so I won't be spending on overprice drinks! Thanks for sharing. 😻👍👌
Yeah, matcha and strawberry combo rocks. I've been making my own drinks at home for ages... saves cash and tastes just as good. 😊🍵🍓

I would like to share this recipe of Strawberry Matcha Latté! 🍓🍵 Made with premium matcha and real strawberries, this delicious beverage is the perfect blend of sweetness and earthy flavors. Try it today and experience a refreshing twist on a classic favorite.

View attachment 1048Ingredients:
- 1 part strawberry
- 1 part sugar
- 1 part hot water
- 3 grams (1 tsp) high grade matcha (ceremonial if possible)
- 50 ml (1.7 oz) hot water (80C/176F)
- 200 grams (7 oz) barista quality milk
- 200 grams ice
- 100 ml (3.4 oz) strawberry puree

Directions:
  1. Combine strawberries, sugar, and hot water in a blender and blend until creamy.
  2. Sift matcha through a fine mesh strainer into a bowl to get rid of any clumps.
  3. Add 15 ml of the hot water and whisk until all the matcha is well mixed in.
  4. Add the remaining 35 ml of hot water and whisk until the matcha is frothy and smooth.
  5. Add strawberry puree into a cup.
  6. Add ice into the cup.
  7. Add milk (while pouring unto the ice).
  8. Add matcha (also pouring unto the ice).
  9. Take some pictures for Instagram.
  10. Stir and enjoy. Cheers! ✧。٩(ˊᗜˋ )✧*。
I haven't tried this before, thanks for sharing this recipe. I'll give it a shot😄😄

That's awesome to hear! 🍵🍓 Making matcha and strawberry drinks at home is not only a fun way to indulge in your favorite flavors but also a great money-saving hack. Plus, you have full control over the ingredients, ensuring it's just the way you like it every time.

Back