Strawberry Pavlova Recipe

Timmy24

Culinary Explorer
Get excited! My Strawberry Pavlova recipe is here. Crispy, soft, and bursting with fresh strawberries. Let's make magic in the kitchen together!

Strawberry Pavlova(2).jpg

Yield:
6 servings

FOR THE MERINGUE
4egg whites
Pinch of salt
1¼cups superfine sugar
2teaspoons cornstarch
1teaspoon white-wine vinegar
A few drops vanilla extract

FOR THE TOPPING
1pound strawberries, hulled and halved or quartered
½teaspoon high-quality vanilla extract
1teaspoon high-quality balsamic vinegar
2teaspoons superfine sugar
2cups heavy cream

PREPARATION

Step 1
To prepare meringue: heat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, and draw a circle on the paper using an 8- or 9- inch cake pan as a guide. Flip the parchment over so the pencil marking is facing down (this ensures that the pencil won't transfer to the meringue). In bowl of an electric mixer, combine egg whites and salt. Begin beating at low speed, slowly increasing to high. Continue until satiny peaks begin to form; gradually beat in sugar a tablespoon at a time until meringue is stiff and shiny.

Step 2
Sprinkle in cornstarch, white-wine vinegar and vanilla, and fold in gently. Mound onto parchment within circle, and shape into a disk, flattening top and smoothing sides. Place in oven, and immediately reduce heat to 300 degrees. Bake 1 hour 15 minutes. Turn off heat, and allow meringue to cool completely in oven.

Step 3
To prepare topping: in a mixing bowl, combine strawberries, vanilla, balsamic vinegar and sugar. Cover with plastic wrap. Let sit at room temperature at least 15 minutes and up to 2 hours.

Step 4
To serve, carefully peel off parchment and place meringue on a platter or cake stand. Gently crack the top with the back of a soup spoon to make a shallow nest for the whipped cream and berries. Whip cream until it is thick enough to hold peaks, and spoon it evenly over meringue. Cover cream with strawberries, allowing a small amount of their liquid to dribble onto cream. Serve immediately.

Enjoy every bite of this Strawberry Pavlova. Share your creations with me! Happy baking! 🤗 🧑‍🍳

Get excited! My Strawberry Pavlova recipe is here. Crispy, soft, and bursting with fresh strawberries. Let's make magic in the kitchen together!

View attachment 2046
Yield:
6 servings

FOR THE MERINGUE
4egg whites
Pinch of salt
1¼cups superfine sugar
2teaspoons cornstarch

FOR THE TOPPING
2cups heavy cream

PREPARATION

Step 1
To prepare meringue: heat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, and draw a circle on the paper using an 8- or 9- inch cake pan as a guide. Flip the parchment over so the pencil marking is facing down (this ensures that the pencil won't transfer to the meringue). In bowl of an electric mixer, combine egg whites and salt. Begin beating at low speed, slowly increasing to high. Continue until satiny peaks begin to form; gradually beat in sugar a tablespoon at a time until meringue is stiff and shiny.

Step 2
Sprinkle in cornstarch, white-wine vinegar and vanilla, and fold in gently. Mound onto parchment within circle, and shape into a disk, flattening top and smoothing sides. Place in oven, and immediately reduce heat to 300 degrees. Bake 1 hour 15 minutes. Turn off heat, and allow meringue to cool completely in oven.

Step 3
To prepare topping: in a mixing bowl, combine strawberries, vanilla, balsamic vinegar and sugar. Cover with plastic wrap. Let sit at room temperature at least 15 minutes and up to 2 hours.

Step 4
To serve, carefully peel off parchment and place meringue on a platter or cake stand. Gently crack the top with the back of a soup spoon to make a shallow nest for the whipped cream and berries. Whip cream until it is thick enough to hold peaks, and spoon it evenly over meringue. Cover cream with strawberries, allowing a small amount of their liquid to dribble onto cream. Serve immediately.

Enjoy every bite of this Strawberry Pavlova. Share your creations with me! Happy baking! 🤗 🧑‍🍳
Wow, this sounds delicious! 😍 I think adding some fresh mint leaves on top could give it a refreshing twist. Can't wait to try it out! 🍓🌿

View attachment 2046
Yield:
6 servings

FOR THE MERINGUE
4egg whites
Pinch of salt
1¼cups superfine sugar
2teaspoons cornstarch

FOR THE TOPPING
2cups heavy cream

PREPARATION

Step 1

Step 2

Step 3

Step 4

Wow! Thanks for sharing the Strawberry Pavlova recipe! It sounds like a delightful and elegant dessert, perfect for enjoying crispy meringue topped with whipped cream and fresh strawberries. Can't wait to make this delicious and visually stunning dessert for a special occasion or gathering. 🍓🍰😋

Your Strawberry Pavlova recipe looks absolutely divine! 🍓🍰 There's something magical about the combination of crisp meringue, fluffy cream, and fresh strawberries. It's a dessert fit for any occasion, and I can't wait to try making it myself.

Oh, strawberry pavlova! It's like a fluffy cloud with sweet strawberries on top! 😍 I love how the crispy meringue contrasts with the soft cream and juicy berries. This recipe sounds like a delightful treat for any occasion. I can't wait to give it a try and impress my friends and family with this beautiful dessert! 🍓✨

Back