Stuffed Acorn Squash with Wild Rice & Cranberries

mndynthn12

Culinary Explorer
Hey there, squash lovers! šŸŽƒ Ready for something unique and tasty? Letā€™s make Stuffed Acorn Squash with Wild Rice & Cranberriesā€”a hearty dish full of fall flavors! šŸšŸ“

Stuffed Acorn Squash with Wild R.jpg

Ingredients:​

• 2 acorn squashes, halved and seeds removed
  • 1 cup cooked wild rice
  • 1/4 cup dried cranberries
  • 1/4 cup chopped pecans
  • 1 small onion, diced
  • 2 tbsp olive oil
  • 1 tbsp maple syrup
  • 1/2 tsp cinnamon
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Fresh parsley for garnish

Instructions:​

1. Preheat your oven to 400Ā°F (200Ā°C). Drizzle the squash halves with olive oil, season with salt, pepper, and cinnamon. Place them cut-side down on a baking sheet and roast for 30-35 minutes until tender.
  2. While the squash roasts, sautƩ the onion in olive oil until soft. Stir in the cooked wild rice, cranberries, and pecans. Drizzle with maple syrup and cook for another 2 minutes.
  3. Once the squash is ready, stuff each half with the wild rice mixture.
  4. Garnish with fresh parsley and serve warm! šŸŒæ
This dish is bursting with flavor and perfect for cozy nights! šŸ’› Enjoy, and I canā€™t wait to hear how much you loved it! šŸ˜Š

Hey there, squash lovers! šŸŽƒ Ready for something unique and tasty? Letā€™s make Stuffed Acorn Squash with Wild Rice & Cranberriesā€”a hearty dish full of fall flavors! šŸšŸ“

View attachment 6313

Ingredients:​

• 2 acorn squashes, halved and seeds removed
  • 1 cup cooked wild rice
  • 1/4 cup dried cranberries
  • 1/4 cup chopped pecans
  • 1 small onion, diced
  • 2 tbsp olive oil
  • 1 tbsp maple syrup
  • 1/2 tsp cinnamon
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Fresh parsley for garnish

Instructions:​

1. Preheat your oven to 400Ā°F (200Ā°C). Drizzle the squash halves with olive oil, season with salt, pepper, and cinnamon. Place them cut-side down on a baking sheet and roast for 30-35 minutes until tender.
  2. While the squash roasts, sautƩ the onion in olive oil until soft. Stir in the cooked wild rice, cranberries, and pecans. Drizzle with maple syrup and cook for another 2 minutes.
  3. Once the squash is ready, stuff each half with the wild rice mixture.
  4. Garnish with fresh parsley and serve warm! šŸŒæ
This dish is bursting with flavor and perfect for cozy nights! šŸ’› Enjoy, and I canā€™t wait to hear how much you loved it! šŸ˜Š
Stuffed Acorn Squash with Wild Rice & Cranberries looks like a delicious and cozy dish! I love how colorful and healthy it is, plus the combination of flavors sounds amazing. Itā€™s perfect for fall or a warm family dinner. I canā€™t wait to try making this for myself! šŸŽƒšŸ‚āœØ

Back