Subway Tuna Recipe

jannababe

Culinary Explorer
tuna-salad-sub-sandwich-l.jpg

I recently tried making a copycat version of Subway's tuna and it turned out amazing! 🥪 It’s super easy and tastes just like the real deal. Here’s how you can make it too:

Subway Tuna Recipe

Ingredients:

- 2 cans of tuna in water, drained​
- 1/4 cup of mayonnaise​
- Salt and pepper to taste​
- 1 stalk of celery, finely chopped (optional)​
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice (optional)​

Instructions:
1. In a bowl, mix the drained tuna with the mayonnaise until well combined.​
2. Add salt and pepper to taste. If you like, toss in the chopped celery and lemon juice for extra crunch and flavor.​
3. Serve it on your favorite bread or roll with lettuce, tomatoes, and any other toppings you love.​

This homemade tuna is so versatile. You can use it in sandwiches, salads, or even just eat it with crackers. Enjoy your meal! 🥗🍞

This Subway Tuna Recipe is a game-changer! 🥪😋 I love that classic flavor, and making it at home sounds amazing. Thanks for sharing—definitely adding this to my meal prep list!

View attachment 4737

I recently tried making a copycat version of Subway's tuna and it turned out amazing! 🥪 It’s super easy and tastes just like the real deal. Here’s how you can make it too:

Subway Tuna Recipe

Ingredients:

- 2 cans of tuna in water, drained​
- 1/4 cup of mayonnaise​
- Salt and pepper to taste​
- 1 stalk of celery, finely chopped (optional)​
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice (optional)​

Instructions:
1. In a bowl, mix the drained tuna with the mayonnaise until well combined.​
2. Add salt and pepper to taste. If you like, toss in the chopped celery and lemon juice for extra crunch and flavor.​
3. Serve it on your favorite bread or roll with lettuce, tomatoes, and any other toppings you love.​

This homemade tuna is so versatile. You can use it in sandwiches, salads, or even just eat it with crackers. Enjoy your meal! 🥗🍞
Wow, I didn't know you could make Subway's tuna at home! Definitely going to give this a shot for lunch. Thanks for sharing! 🥪🐟

Back