Succulent Garlic Butter Pork Chops Recipe

bhella

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! I stumbled upon this mouthwatering recipe for garlic butter pork chops, and I just had to share it with you all. It's incredibly easy to make and tastes like a gourmet meal right in your own kitchen!
Ingredients:
  • 4 boneless pork chops
  • 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
  • 4 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 teaspoon dried thyme
  • 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Chopped fresh parsley for garnish
    1714563337785.jpeg
Instructions:
  1. Start by seasoning both sides of the pork chops generously with salt and pepper. Let them sit at room temperature for about 15-20 minutes.
  2. In a skillet over medium heat, melt 2 tablespoons of butter. Once melted, add the minced garlic and cook for about 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
  3. Place the seasoned pork chops in the skillet and cook for 4-5 minutes on each side, or until they are nicely browned and cooked through. The internal temperature should reach 145°F (63°C).
  4. While the pork chops are cooking, in a small saucepan, melt the remaining 2 tablespoons of butter over low heat. Stir in the dried thyme and rosemary, and let it simmer gently for a couple of minutes to infuse the flavors.
  5. Once the pork chops are cooked, remove them from the skillet and transfer to a plate. Pour the garlic herb butter over the pork chops.
  6. Allow the pork chops to rest for a few minutes before serving to let the juices redistribute.
  7. Garnish with chopped fresh parsley for a pop of color and added freshness.
  8. Serve these succulent garlic butter pork chops with your favorite sides like mashed potatoes, roasted vegetables, or a crisp salad.
I hope you give this recipe a try and enjoy it as much as I did! Can't wait to hear your thoughts and see any variations you come up with. Happy cooking!

Thanks for sharing this, If you're watching your sodium intake, you can try using garlic powder instead of fresh garlic and opt for low-sodium butter. It's a small tweak that still keeps the dish flavorful! :)

Mmm, my mouth is watering just thinking about those garlic butter pork chops! 🤤 Tender, juicy, and delicious!

Hey everyone! I stumbled upon this mouthwatering recipe for garlic butter pork chops, and I just had to share it with you all. It's incredibly easy to make and tastes like a gourmet meal right in your own kitchen!
Ingredients:
  • 4 boneless pork chops
  • 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
  • 4 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 teaspoon dried thyme
  • 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Chopped fresh parsley for garnishView attachment 2642
Instructions:
  1. Start by seasoning both sides of the pork chops generously with salt and pepper. Let them sit at room temperature for about 15-20 minutes.
  2. In a skillet over medium heat, melt 2 tablespoons of butter. Once melted, add the minced garlic and cook for about 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
  3. Place the seasoned pork chops in the skillet and cook for 4-5 minutes on each side, or until they are nicely browned and cooked through. The internal temperature should reach 145°F (63°C).
  4. While the pork chops are cooking, in a small saucepan, melt the remaining 2 tablespoons of butter over low heat. Stir in the dried thyme and rosemary, and let it simmer gently for a couple of minutes to infuse the flavors.
  5. Once the pork chops are cooked, remove them from the skillet and transfer to a plate. Pour the garlic herb butter over the pork chops.
  6. Allow the pork chops to rest for a few minutes before serving to let the juices redistribute.
  7. Garnish with chopped fresh parsley for a pop of color and added freshness.
  8. Serve these succulent garlic butter pork chops with your favorite sides like mashed potatoes, roasted vegetables, or a crisp salad.
I hope you give this recipe a try and enjoy it as much as I did! Can't wait to hear your thoughts and see any variations you come up with. Happy cooking!
Yum! Garlic butter pork chops are always a hit in my house. Can't wait to try out this recipe and see how it compares to my usual go-to. Thanks for sharing!

Back