Summer Daze Ice Cream Cake Craze

becky_bake

Culinary Explorer
Hey there, sweet treat lovers! 🍰 Who's ready to beat the summer heat with the ultimate no-bake dessert?? Get ready for brain freeze city when you take a bite of this frozen masterpiece that I will share with you today! 😋🥰

Ingredients:
  • 8 cups ice cream (2-3 flavors of your choice), softened
  • 1 (12 oz) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
  • 1 (11 oz) package sandwich cookies (Oreos, Biscoff, etc)
  • 1 cup hot fudge sauce or chocolate syrup
  • Sprinkles or crushed candy for decorating (optional)
Instructions:
  1. Line a 9-inch springform pan with a double layer of plastic wrap, letting the excess hang over the sides. This helps remove the cake easily later.
  2. Crush about 2/3 of the cookies into a fine crumb mixture. Mix half of the crumbs with 1 cup of the whipped topping until combined.
  3. Spread the cookie/whipped cream mixture in an even layer in the bottom of your prepared pan. This is the base!
  4. Spread one flavor of softened ice cream over the base in an even layer. Top with half of the remaining cookie crumbs.
  5. Drizzle with half of the hot fudge sauce and swirl it into the ice cream with a knife or skewer.
  6. Continue layering with the remaining ice cream flavor(s), cookie crumbs, and fudge sauce.
  7. Cover the cake with the overhanging plastic wrap and freeze for at least 6 hours until completely firm.
  8. When ready to serve, remove the plastic and run a hot knife around the edges to release the cake from the pan.
  9. Top with remaining whipped topping, sprinkles, crushed cookies, etc. Cut into thick slices and behold its frozen glory!
ice_cream_cake.jpg

This Summer Daze Ice Cream Cake Craze has got me dreaming of sunny days and sweet delights! 🌞🍰 I'm definitely trying this out for my next summer gathering! 😋🍨

Wowza, stumbled upon your Summer Daze Ice Cream Cake Craze recipe and it's giving me major dessert cravings! 😍 Can't wait to try this out for our next backyard BBQ. Thanks for sharing the yum!

Back