Sunrise Smoothie Bowl

maltchaseal

Culinary Explorer
Sunshine alert! ☀️ Calling all smoothie bowl lovers! Sharing you this 🥣 Sunrise Smoothie Bowl 🥣 recipe that is a perfect way to kick off a bright summer day. Packed with fresh, seasonal fruits, it's refreshing, energizing, and super easy to throw together 🫶 Let's go!
Ingredients:
  • 1 cup frozen mango chunks
  • 1 cup frozen pineapple chunks
  • 1 ripe banana, frozen
  • 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
  • 1 tablespoon honey (optional)
  • 1/2 cup fresh berries (such as strawberries, blueberries, or raspberries)
  • 2 tablespoons granola or toasted coconut flakes (for topping)
Instructions:
  1. In a high-speed blender, combine the frozen mango, pineapple, banana, and almond milk. Blend until smooth and creamy.
  2. If desired, add a touch of honey to sweeten the smoothie to your taste.
  3. Pour the smoothie into a bowl and top with the fresh berries, granola, or coconut flakes.
  4. Enjoy your refreshing Sunrise Smoothie Bowl right away!
No more excuses now for skipping breakfast coz this delicious bowl is ready in minutes and will keep you feeling great all morning 🤗 Let me know if you give it a try - I'm curious what fruit combos you come up with!

Sunrise Smoothie Bowl.jpg

This looks like the perfect breakfast. It looks refreshing and I can imagine feeling energized after eating this meal. I've put this on my must-try foods list :D

What a delightful way to start the day! 🌅🥣 Sunrise Smoothie Bowl sounds like the perfect blend of freshness and energy to kick off a bright summer morning. Thanks for sharing this refreshing recipe—I can't wait to enjoy a taste of sunshine in a bowl! ☀️🍓🍌

Starting the day with a sunrise smoothie bowl is like treating yourself to a burst of freshness and energy! 🌅🍓 I've found that blending vibrant fruits like strawberries, bananas, and mangoes creates a beautifully colorful base that's both nutritious and delicious.

Back