Sweet And Sour Pork

KainGo127

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! Are you craving that perfect balance of sweet and sour flavors? Because I sure am! 🍴 Get ready to satisfy those taste buds with our irresistible Sweet And Sour Pork recipe! Imagine tender pork slices coated in a crispy batter, then smothered in a tangy-sweet sauce packed with veggies. 😋🌶️🥕 Whether you're cooking for yourself or treating loved ones to a delicious homemade meal, this dish is guaranteed to hit the spot! So let's roll up our sleeves and dive into some cooking fun! 👩‍🍳🎉

Sweet And Sour Pork
Ingredients:

• 1 lb pork, sliced
  • 1 red bell pepper, sliced
  • 1 green bell pepper, sliced
  • 3 tablespoons soy sauce
  • 1 red onion, wedged
  • 1 carrot, sliced
  • 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
  • 3 tablespoons cornstarch
Sweet And Sour Pork (1).jpg

Sweet And Sour Sauce
  • 1 1/4 cup water
  • 3 1/2 tablespoons vinegar
  • 5 tablespoons tomato ketchup
  • 4 tablespoons white sugar
  • Salt and pepper to taste
Instructions:
  1. Marinate the pork loin in soy sauce for 10 minutes.
  2. Heat cooking oil in a pan.
  3. Mix flour and cornstarch in a bowl.
  4. Dip the marinated pork in beaten egg, then coat with flour and cornstarch mixture.
  5. Deep fry the pork until medium brown, about 10 minutes. Set aside.
  6. In a separate pan, combine sweet and sour sauce ingredients and bring to a boil.
  7. Add carrots and cook for 3 minutes.
  8. Add onions and bell peppers, cook for an additional 4 minutes (add water if needed).
  9. Stir in the deep-fried pork loin and cook for 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
  10. Transfer to a serving dish and serve hot. Enjoy!

And There you have it, folks! Sweet And Sour Pork, ready to tantalize your taste buds! 😋🍲 Whether solo or shared, it's sure to be a hit. Dig in and enjoy every bite! 🥢💖

Hey everyone! Are you craving that perfect balance of sweet and sour flavors? Because I sure am! 🍴 Get ready to satisfy those taste buds with our irresistible Sweet And Sour Pork recipe! Imagine tender pork slices coated in a crispy batter, then smothered in a tangy-sweet sauce packed with veggies. 😋🌶️🥕 Whether you're cooking for yourself or treating loved ones to a delicious homemade meal, this dish is guaranteed to hit the spot! So let's roll up our sleeves and dive into some cooking fun! 👩‍🍳🎉

Sweet And Sour Pork
Ingredients:

• 1 lb pork, sliced
  • 1 red bell pepper, sliced
  • 1 green bell pepper, sliced
  • 3 tablespoons soy sauce
  • 1 red onion, wedged
  • 1 carrot, sliced
  • 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
  • 3 tablespoons cornstarch
View attachment 1445

Sweet And Sour Sauce
  • 1 1/4 cup water
  • 3 1/2 tablespoons vinegar
  • 5 tablespoons tomato ketchup
  • 4 tablespoons white sugar
  • Salt and pepper to taste
Instructions:
  1. Marinate the pork loin in soy sauce for 10 minutes.
  2. Heat cooking oil in a pan.
  3. Mix flour and cornstarch in a bowl.
  4. Dip the marinated pork in beaten egg, then coat with flour and cornstarch mixture.
  5. Deep fry the pork until medium brown, about 10 minutes. Set aside.
  6. In a separate pan, combine sweet and sour sauce ingredients and bring to a boil.
  7. Add carrots and cook for 3 minutes.
  8. Add onions and bell peppers, cook for an additional 4 minutes (add water if needed).
  9. Stir in the deep-fried pork loin and cook for 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
  10. Transfer to a serving dish and serve hot. Enjoy!

And There you have it, folks! Sweet And Sour Pork, ready to tantalize your taste buds! 😋🍲 Whether solo or shared, it's sure to be a hit. Dig in and enjoy every bite! 🥢💖
Thanks for sharing the Sweet And Sour Pork recipe! It sounds like a deliciously tangy and flavorful dish, perfect for satisfying cravings for Chinese takeout at home. Can't wait to cook up some crispy pork bites tossed in a sweet and sour sauce. 🥢🍍🐖

I've been eyeing to try this recipe but I think it would be a fail, but I think you encourage me to try one! Can't wait to try this. 🤩😋

It's a classic dish that never fails to bring comfort and joy to the table. I can already imagine the perfect balance of tangy sweetness mingling with tender, juicy pork bites.

I've been eyeing to try this recipe but I think it would be a fail, but I think you encourage me to try one! Can't wait to try this. 🤩😋
I'm so glad to hear that you're feeling encouraged to give it a try! 🥳👍 Don't worry about any potential fails – cooking is all about experimenting and having fun along the way! 😄💫 I'm rooting for your culinary adventure, and I can't wait for you to enjoy the delicious results! 🍽️✨

Back