Sweet Corn Fritters With Avocado Salsa

Peachy

Culinary Explorer
Sweet Corn Fritters With Avocado Salsa.jpeg
Hey fellow foodies! 😊 I recently whipped up a batch of sweet corn fritters with avocado salsa that blew my taste buds away, and I couldn't wait to share the recipe with all of you! These crispy fritters paired with creamy avocado salsa are an absolute delight and perfect for any occasion.

Ingredients for Sweet Corn Fritters:
  • 1 cup of corn kernels (fresh or canned)
  • 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
  • 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
  • 1 egg, beaten
  • 2 tablespoons milk
  • 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Oil for frying
Ingredients for Avocado Salsa:
  • 1 ripe avocado, diced
  • 1 small tomato, diced
  • 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
  • 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
  • 1 tablespoon lime juice
Instructions:
  1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the corn kernels, flour, chopped green onions, beaten egg, milk, baking powder, salt, and pepper. Stir until well combined.
  2. Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat.
  3. Drop spoonfuls of the corn mixture into the hot oil and flatten slightly with the back of the spoon.
  4. Fry the fritters for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until golden brown and crispy. Remove from the skillet and drain on paper towels.
  5. In a separate bowl, combine diced avocado, tomato, red onion, cilantro, lime juice, salt, and pepper to make the avocado salsa. Mix gently until well combined.
  6. Serve the sweet corn fritters hot with a generous scoop of avocado salsa on top.
They're bursting with flavor and make for a delicious appetizer or snack🌽🥑🎉

View attachment 3103Hey fellow foodies! 😊 I recently whipped up a batch of sweet corn fritters with avocado salsa that blew my taste buds away, and I couldn't wait to share the recipe with all of you! These crispy fritters paired with creamy avocado salsa are an absolute delight and perfect for any occasion.

• 1 egg, beaten
  • 2 tablespoons milk
  • Oil for frying
  • 1 ripe avocado, diced
  • 1 small tomato, diced
Instructions:
  1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the corn kernels, flour, chopped green onions, beaten egg, milk, baking powder, salt, and pepper. Stir until well combined.
  3. Drop spoonfuls of the corn mixture into the hot oil and flatten slightly with the back of the spoon.
  4. Fry the fritters for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until golden brown and crispy. Remove from the skillet and drain on paper towels.
  5. In a separate bowl, combine diced avocado, tomato, red onion, cilantro, lime juice, salt, and pepper to make the avocado salsa. Mix gently until well combined.
  6. Serve the sweet corn fritters hot with a generous scoop of avocado salsa on top.
Wow, these sweet corn fritters with avocado salsa sound absolutely delicious! I love the combination of sweet corn with creamy avocado, and the crispy texture of the fritters must be so satisfying. Definitely adding this recipe to my list of must-try dishes for brunch or a light dinner. Thanks for sharing!

Sweet corn fritters with avocado salsa? Talk about a mouthwatering combination! Excited to whip up a batch of these crispy delights and dive into that creamy avocado goodness. 🌽🥑🤤

View attachment 3103Hey fellow foodies! 😊 I recently whipped up a batch of sweet corn fritters with avocado salsa that blew my taste buds away, and I couldn't wait to share the recipe with all of you! These crispy fritters paired with creamy avocado salsa are an absolute delight and perfect for any occasion.

• 1 egg, beaten
  • 2 tablespoons milk
  • Oil for frying
  • 1 ripe avocado, diced
  • 1 small tomato, diced
Instructions:
🌽🥑 I can't wait to give this recipe a try at my next gathering. Thanks for sharing such a delicious idea! 🤤

Back