Sweet Creamy Pasta with Cinnamon and Raisins Recipe

johnlloyd

Culinary Explorer
Ingredients:

• 8 oz (225 g) of small pasta (like ditalini or elbow macaroni)
  • 2 cups (480 ml) of milk
  • 1 cup (240 ml) of heavy cream
  • 1/2 cup (100 g) of granulated sugar
  • 1/2 cup (75 g) of raisins
  • 1 tsp of vanilla extract
  • 1 tsp of ground cinnamon
  • A pinch of salt
  • 1 tbsp of butter
  • Ground nutmeg (optional, for garnish)
Instructions:

1. Cook the Pasta:
    • Bring a pot of salted water to a boil and cook the pasta according to the package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
  2. Prepare the Sweet Cream Sauce:
    • In a large saucepan, combine the milk, heavy cream, and sugar over medium heat. Stir until the sugar is completely dissolved.
    • Add the raisins, vanilla extract, ground cinnamon, and a pinch of salt. Continue to cook, stirring occasionally, until the mixture begins to simmer.
  3. Combine Pasta and Sauce:
    • Add the cooked pasta to the saucepan and reduce the heat to low. Let the pasta simmer in the creamy mixture for about 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the sauce thickens and the pasta absorbs some of the sweet creaminess.
  4. Finish the Dish:
    • Stir in the butter until it melts and is well incorporated. This will give the dish a rich, silky texture.
    • Serve warm, sprinkled with a little ground nutmeg if you like.
      Sweet Creamy Pasta with Cinnamon and Raisins Recipe.jpg
This sweet pasta dessert is best enjoyed warm, and it’s super comforting! Perfect for a cozy night in or to impress guests with something a bit different. I hope you give it a try and let me know what you think!

Happy cooking!

This Sweet Creamy Pasta with Cinnamon and Raisins recipe is such a unique and comforting treat! 🍝😋 I'm intrigued by the combination of sweet and savory flavors—definitely giving it a try for my next cozy night in! Thanks for sharing this delightful recipe! 🌟👩‍🍳

Sweet creamy pasta with cinnamon and raisins? That sounds like a delightful twist on traditional pasta dishes! 🍝✨

Ingredients:

• 8 oz (225 g) of small pasta (like ditalini or elbow macaroni)
  • 2 cups (480 ml) of milk
  • 1 cup (240 ml) of heavy cream
  • 1/2 cup (100 g) of granulated sugar
  • 1/2 cup (75 g) of raisins
  • 1 tsp of vanilla extract
  • 1 tsp of ground cinnamon
  • A pinch of salt
  • 1 tbsp of butter
  • Ground nutmeg (optional, for garnish)
Instructions:

1. Cook the Pasta:
    • Bring a pot of salted water to a boil and cook the pasta according to the package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
  2. Prepare the Sweet Cream Sauce:
    • In a large saucepan, combine the milk, heavy cream, and sugar over medium heat. Stir until the sugar is completely dissolved.
    • Add the raisins, vanilla extract, ground cinnamon, and a pinch of salt. Continue to cook, stirring occasionally, until the mixture begins to simmer.
  3. Combine Pasta and Sauce:
    • Add the cooked pasta to the saucepan and reduce the heat to low. Let the pasta simmer in the creamy mixture for about 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the sauce thickens and the pasta absorbs some of the sweet creaminess.
  4. Finish the Dish:
    • Stir in the butter until it melts and is well incorporated. This will give the dish a rich, silky texture.
    • Serve warm, sprinkled with a little ground nutmeg if you like.View attachment 3021
This sweet pasta dessert is best enjoyed warm, and it’s super comforting! Perfect for a cozy night in or to impress guests with something a bit different. I hope you give it a try and let me know what you think!

Happy cooking!
This sweet creamy pasta with cinnamon and raisins recipe sounds intriguing! I've never tried pasta prepared this way before, but I'm definitely curious to give it a shot. It seems like it would make for a unique and comforting dessert or even a creative breakfast option. Can't wait to experiment with it in the kitchen!

Back