Sweet or bitter: what's your take on gin and tonics?

Kenz

Culinary Explorer
Sweet or bitter, folks? 🍬🍋 When it comes to gin and tonics, do you prefer a sweeter taste or a more bitter kick? 🤔 Let's discuss our flavor preferences and swap tips on how to achieve the perfect balance! 🌟 Cheers to finding our gin and tonic sweet spot! 🥂

Ah well, as you know I am all for the darker side of things and adding a bitter kick to my gin and tonic!🍋 Make it a good, dry gin and again add just a tad of tonic and watch me munch on a whole chunk of lime. Sweet is good, but juicy is just more of an energy boost, you know? What's your fave combo? Cheers!🥂
Sweet or bitter, folks? 🍬🍋 When it comes to gin and tonics, do you prefer a sweeter taste or a more bitter kick? 🤔 Let's discuss our flavor preferences and swap tips on how to achieve the perfect balance! 🌟 Cheers to finding our gin and tonic sweet spot! 🥂

I'm all about that bitter kick in my gin and tonics! 🍋🍸 I think the bitterness really brings out the botanical flavors of the gin. But I get why some folks like it sweeter. For balance, I sometimes add a splash of elderflower tonic or a squeeze of lime. What's your go-to combo? Cheers! 🥂

When it comes to gin and tonics, flavor preferences can vary widely. Some enjoy the sweetness of tonic water, while others prefer the bitterness of a classic tonic. 🤔 Personally, I like a balanced blend of both, with just the right amount of sweetness to complement the botanical notes of the gin. 🌿🍸 Experimenting with different types of gin and tonic water ratios can help achieve that perfect balance. Cheers to finding our sweet spot in the world of gin and tonics! 🌟🥂

Back