Takoyaki (Kill La Kill)πŸ™πŸ”₯

Hey there, foodies! Today, I'm excited to bring you a recipe inspired by one of my all-time favorite anime characters, Mako Mankanshoku from Kill La Kill. If you're a fan of Japanese street food, you're in for a treat because we're making Takoyaki! These delightful octopus-filled balls are crispy on the outside, yet soft and creamy on the inside. With a drizzle of savory takoyaki sauce and a sprinkle of bonito flakes, each bite is a burst of umami goodness. Let's dive into this mouthwatering recipe that's sure to satisfy your cravings! πŸ™πŸ”₯

Ingredients:
Takoyaki octopus balls.png

• 2ΒΌ cups water
  • 1.5 cups all-purpose flour
  • 2.5 tablespoons corn flour
  • 3 eggs
  • 1 tablespoon soy sauce
  • 1.5 tablespoons ikan bilis granules (fish seasoning powder)
  • Β½ teaspoon salt
  • Your preferred filling (such as prawns and sausages, pan-fried briefly)
  • Spring onion
For the Toppings:

• Takoyaki sauce
  • Japanese Kewpie mayonnaise
  • Bonito flakes
  • Seaweed flakes
  • Additional spring onion for garnish
Instructions:

1. Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl. Strain the mixture if any lumps are present. Alternatively, you can use a blender to mix the ingredients until smooth.
  2. Heat the takoyaki pan over medium-high heat and brush oil evenly over the surface.
  3. Pour the batter into the cavities of the pan.
  4. Place your chosen protein (such as octopus, prawns, or sausages) into each well, and top with some spring onion.
  5. Once the bottom of the batter starts to crisp up, use two sticks or chopsticks to rotate the takoyaki in the cavities, ensuring even cooking.
  6. Add more batter as needed to fill any gaps.
  7. Continue rotating the takoyaki until all sides are crispy and golden brown.
  8. Transfer the cooked takoyaki to a plate, and top with takoyaki sauce, Kewpie mayonnaise, bonito flakes, seaweed flakes, and additional spring onion for extra flavor.
Enjoy your homemade takoyaki, a delicious Japanese street food treat! πŸ™

Wow! Another recipe inspired by the anime character. I’m all for it…. With a crispy exterior and creamy interior filled with your choice of protein, topped with savory sauce, mayo, bonito flakes, and seaweed, each bite is a burst of umami goodness. Easy-to-follow instructions make it a perfect treat for any occasion. I definitely enjoy this mouthwatering delight at home! πŸ™

Wow! Another recipe inspired by the anime character. I’m all for it…. With a crispy exterior and creamy interior filled with your choice of protein, topped with savory sauce, mayo, bonito flakes, and seaweed, each bite is a burst of umami goodness. Easy-to-follow instructions make it a perfect treat for any occasion. I definitely enjoy this mouthwatering delight at home! πŸ™
Sounds like you're diving into some serious culinary adventures inspired by anime characters! Crispy exterior, creamy interior, topped with all those savory goodies? Count me in! Thanks for sharing the excitement, and happy munching at home! πŸ™

Hey foodies! Thanks for sharing this Mako Mankanshoku with some tasty Takoyaki πŸ™ These Japanese octopus balls are a street food sensation, crispy outside and creamy inside. I'm craving for this right now! 🀩

Hey there! So glad you're digging the Mako Mankanshoku with takoyaki! Those octopus balls are seriously addictive, right? Crispy on the outside, creamy on the inside - they're like little balls of street food magic! Totally get that craving, hope you make it on some soon! πŸ™

Hey there! So glad you're digging the Mako Mankanshoku with takoyaki! Those octopus balls are seriously addictive, right? Crispy on the outside, creamy on the inside - they're like little balls of street food magic! Totally get that craving, hope you make it on some soon! πŸ™
Absolutely! Those takoyaki are irresistible! Can't wait to indulge in some soon! πŸ™

Back