Texas Margarita Recipe

jannababe

Culinary Explorer
texas-margarita-feature.jpg

I recently whipped up a Texas Margarita, and let me tell you, it's a game-changer! 🍹 Perfectly refreshing with a zesty kick, it's become my go-to drink for summer evenings. Here's how you can make it too:

Ingredients:​

• 2 oz tequila
  • 1 oz orange liqueur (like Cointreau)
  • 1 oz fresh lime juice
  • 1 oz fresh lemon juice
  • 1/2 oz simple syrup (adjust to taste)
  • Salt for rimming the glass
  • Lime wheel or wedge for garnish
  • Ice

Instructions:​

1. Rim the Glass: Start by rimming your glass with salt. Run a lime wedge around the edge of the glass, then dip it into a plate of salt.
  2. Shake It Up: Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add the tequila, orange liqueur, lime juice, lemon juice, and simple syrup. Shake vigorously until well-chilled.
  3. Strain and Serve: Fill your salted glass with ice and strain the margarita mixture into the glass.
  4. Garnish: Pop a lime wheel or wedge on the rim for that final touch.

Conclusion:​

And there you have it—a Texas Margarita that's sure to impress! It's incredibly easy to make and tastes fantastic. Whether you're chilling at home or hosting friends, this drink is a winner. Cheers! 🥂🍹

Wow, this Texas Margarita recipe looks like a total winner! 🍹 I love how bold and refreshing it sounds. Can’t wait to try it out for my next get-together—thanks for sharing! Cheers!

This Texas Margarita recipe sounds like a game changer! I love that it's got a bit of extra kick. Going to give this a shot for our next get-together. 🍹🌟

Back