The Easy Beefy Mushroom Stroganoff

fluffyiyoyo

Culinary Explorer
Hey, guys! Sharing you one of my go-to simple but oh-so-delicious beef recipes ...
Let me introduce you to:

🍖 "The Easy Beefy Mushroom Stroganoff" 🍖

Here's what you'll need:
Beefy Mushroom Stroganoff.jpg

Ingredients:
  • 1 lb beef sirloin or tenderloin, cut into thin strips
  • 8 oz cremini mushrooms, sliced
  • 1 onion, diced
  • 3 cloves garlic, minced
  • 2 tbsp butter
  • 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
  • 2 cups beef broth
  • 1 cup sour cream
  • 2 tsp Dijon mustard
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Cooked egg noodles, for serving
Just some basic beef, mushrooms, and pantry staples to create an easy but epically delicious sauce!

Instructions:
  1. Season the beef strips generously with salt and pepper.
  2. Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the mushrooms and onions and sauté for 5 minutes until softened.
  3. Push the mushrooms and onions to the side, and add the beef to the hot skillet in a single layer. Sear for 2-3 minutes per side until browned.
  4. Stir in the garlic and cook for 1 minute until fragrant.
  5. Sprinkle the flour over everything and stir to coat. Cook for 2 minutes.
  6. Slowly whisk in the beef broth, stirring continuously until a thick gravy forms.
  7. Remove from heat and stir in the sour cream and mustard until fully incorporated.
  8. Taste and season with extra salt and pepper as needed.
  9. Serve immediately over a bed of hot buttered egg noodles!
That sour cream gravy mixed with the tender beef and mushrooms is just insanely good 🤤Comfort food at its finest!
You can definitely get creative with add-ins too - stir in some wine or sherry for extra flavor, or toss in peas, spinach or roasted red peppers for some extra veggies

Let me know if you stroganoff lovers give this one a try! It's guaranteed to become a repeat meal in your household ;)(y)

Sounds like a cozy comfort food delight! I can already imagine the hearty beef and earthy mushrooms simmering together in that creamy sauce. Count me in for a deliciously satisfying meal 😋😋

I love the combination of tender beef, hearty mushrooms, and creamy sauce in a comforting dish like this. It seems like the perfect meal for cozy nights in or even for entertaining guests. 🥩🍄🥂

Back